Saturday, August 4, 2012

Sleep Talking

That awkward moment when you're sleeping, and your sister is awake to hear you sleep talk .___.

LOL. so everyone in my family are major sleep talkers. If you watch us sleep for awhile, eventually we'll spew out some random ass phrase and confuse the crap outta you. I am no exception to this statement.

This morning when my sister later woke up, she was like "What were you dreaming about?!"

To be honest, I remember dreaming about making cookies..... LOL. Don't judge me! XD. I can't help it that I've been craving cookies. I mean, I'm trying to cut back on calories (because I'm too fluffy for my liking TT___TT). That means no coke, no drinking a lot of juice, and no sweets; meaning no cookies ;A;. The "no sweets" part makes me the most upset because I love sweet things!

Anyways, my sister didn't say I was shouting about cookies. Instead she said I had thrust my arm up in the air, and shouted "That Rainbow! It's too colorful!! Stop that!" Then I acted as if I went blind or something.

.______________. I must be a complete idiot in dream land. LOL.

It must be fun to watch me sleep though.............. wait. no. that would be creepy. xDD.

2 comments:

  1. star kun here
    1. but ronny likes u as his fluffy girlfreind
    2. umm who cares if ur fluffy accept urself
    3. if u really want cookies heres a website for low calorie cookies
    http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1725,152165-238204,00.html
    no to mention those are microwaved not oven needed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accept yourself, and yes I can access your blog since I'm in HK. Check out my blog :D Posted stuff. Also, post that people can check out my blog.
    Leaving HK tomorrow though :( Coming back on the 21 :D
    And if you sleep, it's because you are tired so it wouldn't be creepy... unless you are a weirdo. Or if its at your house??? Dunno know XD

    ReplyDelete