Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Idiot Boy

Arghh. I feel like punching something or someone! >:(

Today was filled with a mix of good and bad things. The bad things primarily affecting me right now D; ergg. I went to my summer classes at Bronx Science (my going-to-be high school). It started out fine. First period was music. It was a boring class though >___>. I'm sorry, but when you put a sleepy teen together with soothing music, you're obviously going to get a snoozing me. Har, anyways, that's not the point of the story at the moment xD.

It all started in health class o^o. Grr, the very thought of the memory makes me upset D;
My health teacher is like also the head of the social studies department, so he has a lot of stuff to handle sometimes. Thus, he often shoves us a handout, and leaves the room to do his business or whatever it is he does. You can already predict how things could go wrong, huh? A room filled with teens who just wanna have fun, and no teacher in sight. It's chaos =___=". I honestly didn't think that students from Bronx Science would be such goof offs D; totally upsetting.
Anyways, I'm used to that. Rowdy teens is expected. What ticked me off today was a particular boy :V. He is a rather rude boy if you ask me xP.
First offense:
The handouts were being passed out, and he had happened to pass back the handout without taking one for himself. Idiot =__=. He looked around, and I assumed he was going to take one of the extras (there's always extras for some reason :P). Thus, I turned to reach back for one for him. Before I completely turned around, I saw that bastard grab my paper. He looked at me. I looked at him. I had a million words to say to that boy (many of which were not nice or very "ladylike"). However, nothing came out of my mouth. Nothing! I can't believe that. I'm totally the type to back-sass anyone who pisses me off. I don't know what happened to me today >__<. I suppose I've just been too quiet in high school for too long. I must have forgotten how to talk to others TT__TT. To be honest, I just kinda wanted to lay low, and not get into anything xP. I just wanted a peaceful, invisible existence in high school ;A;. Why can't I get that? Anyways, since I've forgotten to communicate, I certainly must have lost my ability to bash a person too TT___TT. Oh, how I miss that skill of mine.
Second offense:
Everyone was being loud as hell during the teacher's absence. They were louder than my brothers have ever been; which I find incredibly because two demonic little boys put together can make really loud sounds! Nevertheless, I endured the chaos, and tried to continue my work though. It was hard blocking out the sounds. I couldn't even hear myself think! I was boiling inside. Every inch of me wanted to just tell everyone to shut up (well, preferably, I wanted to insert more harsher words there, but it would just be too rude to do so xD;;). However, during this chaos, a girl sitting next to me was saying to the guy who pissed me off "You should follow Emiko's example. Look how she's reading and highlighting her work. She's way better than you." I was surprised she knew my name, surprised by the semi-compliment (if you can even call it that :P), and surprised that she decided to pick on me instead of someone who wanted to be part of the "fun" (or whatever they thought it was =____=). Guess what the guy did? I thought he was going to just laugh and poke fun at her or me or himself. But no. I was wrong (how many times is that now? a million? billion? trillion? xPP). Instead, he snatched my paper right out of my hands. He held it up in the air, holding it only by his fingertips as if it was some foreign object. He looked at me. I looked at him. It was very hard not to shoot death glares at him. I wanted to spew venomous words about how rude and idiotic he was. how insolent and obnoxious he was acting. how childish and annoying he was being. No. To be honest, I didn't want to lecture him or insult him. I just wanted to punch his guts out, and leave him bleeding on the floor =___________=. Sorry, teen angst/pent up frustration going on inside of meh right now. If I sound scary....well, I am scary :V no excuse there.
It took everything I had to ask for it back without sounding upset, angry, or mean. "May I have it back, please," was what I said. "Please" might of came out a little bitchy-sounding, but what can you expect? xP.  The girl who caused him to want to take my paper was like "You don't have to say please. Just punch him. Be rude to him. He deserves it." Of course he deserves no polite-ness whatsoever, but I didn't want to satisfy the bastard with a reaction. I just started him down until he gave it back to me :V.

However, now that I think back to it, I should've done something more. Punching him is out of the choice. However, I could have told him to go get his own handout himself. Or I could've told him that he should get his pussy ass in gear, and work on his own damn paper. Or I could have said to him some weird philosophical shit that I got stored up somewhere in my hippopotamus hippocampus about how idiots don't make it out on top in the end.

oh, but as the saying goes~
Could've.
Would've.
Should've.
Didn't. Didn't. Didn't.

No point in dwelling over what I should have done.

Instead, if ever he were to bother me again... well, let's just say, he'll never have kids. ever. I'll make sure it won't happen it again.

7 comments:

  1. LOL uh-oh~
    Be careful how you act around that boy, Emiko. This is my warning. And you KNOW that I'm like... ALWAYS right. Like, 99.9999% of the time. ;D

    He may start to think teasing you is fun... and if he gets a reaction out of you (which is bound to happen one day), he'll probably like it even more.

    And it might all end up with him liking you.

    So, to prevent this, try your best NOT to be nice to him. But don't be "mean-ish yet still kind of nice and joking" to him , either.

    I don't really know what to say you should do... but one thing is clear; WATCH yourself around this boy, Emiko. Analyze every move, every stare/glare you give him. DISTANCE yourself from him.

    Oh, and I LOVE YOUU~ I'M GOING TO MISS YOU! ;A; <3 //glomp

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn... never seen you this mad before emiko... well sounds like my freshmen year at junior high kinda but instead of getting my paper taken away i got ppl kicking my chair .... >.> bad times but hope you feel better?

    Will

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Rin,
    LOL uh....
    well, last time I checked... I'm not nice to jerks like the idiot I was talking about .___. so I won't be nice... duh? xD;;

    erm... and trust me... I don't think he'll fall for me >___>....

    besides, I have Ronny >w<. Who cares about this guy? LOLOOL.
    I was just upset that I had to sit next to a total bastard .___.

    To Will,
    Aww D: I can't imagine anyone ever being mean to you. I mean you're just so nice!! I would like die of shame if I was ever mean to you >__<;

    and yeaa. I just had to like rant it out. I'm all better now :'D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. star kun here
    @rin
    i agree with u
    @will
    i feel bad but sometimes u have to be strong and not vunerable
    @emiko
    1.like rin i think he likes you, maybe he thinks teasing u will get u to like him
    2. quit calling me gleek kun im star kun now
    3. but still that b***h shouldn't have done it in fact no one should
    4. be strong
    5. well u can "accidently" step on his feet with ur boots hehehehe
    6. "courage" blaine anderson
    7. the were atucually loud?
    OMG FOUND THE PERFECT QUOTE
    "You can refuse to be the victim"
    ~blaine andreson, glee
    use the quote emiko

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!! you actually used my word properly: hippocampus :D
    i feel bad for you. hes just being a ]n idiot so ignore him as best as you can. if things get bad, i give you permission to, well, sass up on him and him whos the boss :D
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol i meant show him whos the boss. oops

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Emiko: LOL trust YOU? On things like this? I don't think so, woman~
    But if this actually doesn't end basly.. THEN I might be able to "trust you" xP.

    Well, best of luck with this konoyaro. ;D

    To Will: Aw~ Sorry for hear that, man. :x
    There's lots of weird, immature people out there, but hopefully they'll get better. xD;
    And I hope the chair-kicking wasn't done to purposely make you feel uncomfortable/bad. It might've been an accident! :)

    ReplyDelete