Sunday, July 29, 2012

Be It Funny or Not, Just Laugh! xD

You laugh when you're happy.... Therefore, you'll become happy if you laugh, right? That's an interesting concept, ne?

I was watching an episode of One Piece awhile ago, and it has intrigued my interest ever since.

When I am happy, I do indeed laugh. I actually laugh pretty loudly. To be honest, I have quite a weird -and to some extent, annoying- laugh. xD. Personally, I am amused very easily. It doesn't take much to make me laugh. And even if it's the lamest joke in town, I'll laugh forever Cx. I laugh because I was laughing! That's how crazy I am~~.

What can I say though? Laughing feels good. I can feel my whole body shake with happiness. All the energy rushing through my veins to my stomach as I laugh and laugh and laugh. I feel alive!
When I heard that idea in One Piece... I thought long and hard about it :3

And in fact, I believe that concept is quite true! When I am happy, I laugh. Thus after, I start to laugh more than the joke deserves... but this is so, because I was laughing in the first place. Does that make sense? I am happier because I had laughed. and I laughed...because I am happy. Haha, I don't feel as though I am making any sense here xD.

Maybe seeing the original clip will help because I apparently can't explain my interpretation on it xD;.....


Anyways, the point here is that you should laugh. When you're happy, laugh! When you're sad, laugh! Laughing is good for the soul and mind. (:

That's why I laugh all the time. . . because it's enjoyable. Need there be any other reason? ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment