Sunday, July 1, 2012

About Me and Other Updates

updated my about me :)
it's probably longer than the previous version.
hope the updated version helps let you get to know me better. less surface stuff is shared.

I would blog about stuff... but I'm kind of exhausted.
This morning, I woke up early to help make X-chan's music video. (all I really did was take the audio recording, and placed some pictures in it with simple effects xD;;. dunno how to make the professional stuff). I'll share the video with it once I can get a hold of her. X-chan like totally disappeared on me today ^ ^;;. Then afterwards, I went shopping. bought a bunch of new pretty clothes. yay <3. then I saw the movie Brave :)

I dun really feel like talking about it right nao thoughh. so I'll share tomorrow ;D. promise <3.

and ehhh, I thought I finally reached 300 posts, and was gonna celebrate. but turns out I only really posted 282 (including this post). and 19 of them are drafts D;
so I was thinking of maybe following what Choco-chan once suggested~. Maybe I could perhaps just post my drafted stuff, so it doesn't go to waste~~. What do you think about that? :3

also... on my most recent poll, I had you vote on what you want me to post about. The winning idea is an A through Z all about me thingy... and well, I tried to write it.... but I couldn't get past D. ...26 facts about me is like hard OTL. LOL so I'll either like...work on it (and take years to do so)...or write about something else to make up for it XD;;.

No comments:

Post a Comment