Friday, June 29, 2012

The Missing 15 Questions


Okayy, so remember my post where I answered 99 questions? ..well almost 99 questions xD. There were a few questions missing, so I only answered 84 questions :\. Anyways, Jessa-chan helped come up with the missing 15 questions. And I have decided to answer them! :D


If you have any questions on my answers, then just ask ^___^. I like answering questions. LOL as you can see xD.


Have you ever ?


4. Stolen something valuable: hmm... a person's virginity ;D. . . . .LMAO NO. JK. XD. that's like.. so wrong .___. //forever making dirty jokes xD;;
tbh, I haven't stolen anything valuable. or at least, I don't think I did... if I did, it was unintentional >___>.
10. Wanted anything to change in your life: well, there are things I'd like to change about myself. Does that count? o.O like... I'm part of my life. LOL.


Which is better?


18. Dogs or cats: THIS IS A HARD CHOICE
I love dogs. and they're like so cute. but I'm allergic to them, so that makes me kinda "ewy" about them ;A;. And I think cats are like damn ADORABLE... .but I've always hated how there's a possibility that they'd claw my face out ;A;. SO IDK
likegawshIcan'tpicklikeomigoshfineit'scatsblehyouhappynow? xP.


The Last time?


28. Went to the bathroom: uh....few minutes ago? xD


What is (your favorite)?


34. Animal: SNOW LEOPARDS <3. they're like the fluffiest, cutest, softest, coolest, loveliest, adorable-est animal EVER!!!
35. Country: AMERICA <3. because I'm patriotic like that B)
38. Food: EGGS <3. they're like this awesome food that tastes good no matter how you cook them. fried. sunny side up. over easy. scrambled. ITS ALL DELISH <3. and like they make everything (and I mean everything .__.) taste super DELISH <3.


Who?


41. Makes you want to punch/slap them in the face: ....myself .___.
42. Wants you dead: .....a lot of ppl //like a boss B)
45. Is your favorite teacher: myself Cx


Do you ever?


55. Wish that tomorrow would come: NOPE <3.
56. Wish that you could travel back time: no. I wanna travel in the FUTURRRe~. screw the past >D
60. Walk away when someone is still talking to you: yes. BUT only because I didn't realize they were talking to me! xD;;;.


The last person?


77. You smacked?: .........I think it was Ronny. XD;; //mean girlfriend. LOL.
79. Who didn't like you?: I don't know .___. if anyone doesn't like me, they don't tell me. And I don't commonly hear about ppl who doesn't like me, so I wouldn't really know. Also, if anyone were to not like me, that'd be like preposterous because I'm like godly and super badass. I don't really dislike anyone, so I don't see why anyone should dislike me and like people totally love me :)
LOL Just kidding. I'm not so conceited to think I'm loved by everyone xD. everyone has haters =w=b. I just don't know who my last hater was.

3 comments:

  1. LOL at your responses XD
    Luckily, I can read your answer to 18 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random but.
    My dream in life is to be on your "To Protect the Innocent" chart. Is that weird? :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Jessa,
    LOL woww~. You have to have like super eyes to be able to read that. Good job!! :D

    To Anonymous,
    You won't believe how happy this comment made me ;w;
    And it's not weird to want that... or at least I don't think it's weird xD

    If you want, just give a name, and maybe I can make that dream come true ;D.

    ...hm... if I'm wrong, no offense. but I have a feeling you're Angela .___. because I never really got around to putting her in my "To Protect the Innocent".... idk why >___> //goes to do that now XD.

    ReplyDelete