Monday, June 11, 2012

I kiss and tell like a boss~ xD

Anyways, on Saturday, I went on my first date with him~. To be honest, it was my first date with anyone in general. LOL. so yea, Ronny's my first. ...why does that sound off when I'm talking about an actual guy here? xD;;. Anyways, it was a lot of fun. ah ha hah~~.
Yea, warning to all of you, I SUCK at talking about like romantic details, so if anything sounds off or awkward at all... you know why xD.

It was awkward when we first met up, but with my chatter box mouth, it was easy to start something up 8D. Haha, I talked about my new friend from high school (which I shall explain later!). Anyways, the point of our date was to eat lunch together. However, we had like no idea where to go xD. And we weren't hungry either. LOL so we walked around. Eventually, Ronny had a sudden idea of where to go, so he started leading me there. I had no idea where we were going at all. Haha, so I just followed, hoping he knew what he was doing. LOL. We ended up going to some far away park in like the middle of nowhere!! One the way I found a quarter :> and it was shiny. tee hee~. Anyways, back to topic! The park was pretty private since not many people were there. Haha, we played on the swings 8D. And went on the slides. LOL We didn't do much though because I was tired from the massive walking we had to do >___<". ...well not really xD, haha, I honestly wasn't that tired. but I needed an excuse to like ...lean on him. LOL. saw it in a book once :3. Anyways, after awhile, we left because we got hungry. And like, we went to go eat at a bakery :D... due to lack of a better idea of where to eat orz. It was very adorable though. Ronny ate some kind of bread that would crumble with every bite he took. Haha, it was very cute how crumbs kept getting all over his face and he tried to hide it xD. It reminded me of a little kid, and like my inner pedo came out >w<. LOL. (psst. and a lil' secret. Choco-chan is learnin' from meh~. she's startin' to think dirty ;D. ufuf~ she said I should've "licked it off" for him. LOL <3. meh lil' Choco-chan is growing up~ ^w^). *cough. Then we walked to one of those school parks nearby. The whole time together, we were holding hands and what not. .. because like you know, it's fun? XD. IDK. LOL. When we walked into the park though, somebody from our school saw us, and was teasing us. It was embarrassing. LOL. And then after, Nyu-san came to pick me up to do my pinata project (which I shall also talk about later too). However, X-chan wasn't there with us today. So later, Ronny came to our rescue, and helped give us an extra hand with our pinata :D. LOL. And during some point, Luchia-chan came over to Nyu-san's house to make a quick visit. And for like some STRANGE as fuck reason, Nyu-san turned off the lights, and closed the door to the room we were working on our pinata in. For some reason, she didn't want Luchia-chan to know we were there...o.O;;. LOL But don't worry! I am not that adventurous, so nothing happened xD. I know that certain types of people would totally take advantage of that moment, but like... I'm a gutless potato sometimes ^ ^;;. I mean, I can't lie. I did like... think about it. LOL xD. But like I said, I'm a gutless potato xP. Kissing is scary though. That's like... super intimate, physical contact @___@. Haha, so Ronny and I just sat there together in silence for like an hour xP. LOL we have a real habit of cuddling though 8D. LOL so there's the mushy action part for you, people xD. I find it funny that Ronny likes touching my hair. I can understand though... since I like touching it too xD LOL. My hair is nice and soft <3. oh ho~, that's right. I know you're jelly of my hair~ ;D. We slipped, and banged against the wall by accident at some point. When Nyu-san got Luchia-chan out, she kept asking us all these weird questions that implied terrible things xD;;. Also, Nyu-san suggested that Ronny and I try canoodling.

canoodling: Kiss and cuddle amorously
LOL basically, cuddling and kissing at the same time. Sigh. Nyu-san is so awkward. But at least this way, you have learned a new word 8D. Haha, not many people know about this word for some reason :3. Not many of my friends that is xD;. Canoodling sounds uh, nice... it is a rather suggested activity if you happen to have a boyfriend/girlfriend. But I don't know if I'm ready for that yet ^ ^;;. LOL. I'm not ready for a lot of things xD.

Anyways, eventually, it was time to leave, and Ronny walked me home. ^____^ he's nice like that <3.

-----
Ah~, and since I'm too damn lazy to start up a new post, I'ma just continue to the next in this one~. Sunday, I had to go to Nyu-san's house again to work on the project. We were able to finish today~ :D. Ronny came over to help again. He's sweet like that <3. (or just hoping for another "stuck in a dark room with you" moment again. LOL he's a perv like that too xD). This time, Luchia-chan and her sister, Lucky, came too :D. However, they were there for more of entertainment than "help" XD. By the time Luchia-chan came, we were done with the project. After cleaning up, we went to go eat lunch. LOL. we went to go eat Chinese food <3. All of us being Chinese had nothing to do with it ^__^. ...but seriously, it really didn't xD. we were just looking for some cheap and yummy food. LOL. We talked about various things. We talked about how I can't speak Chinese. how I don't eat all my veggies. how I once got hit on while buying milk. and how I used to accidently kick guys in the wrong places. Yea... I have too many stories to tell XD.  Eventually, we met up with X-chan and Choco-chan! We met up at a different park (yea, lots of parks in New York xP). There we saw an old friend, and found out he smokes! Like total "Holy shit, no, he didn't," kind of thing! I'll call him Fufu (LOL was something we'd call him before xD). It was just really surprising to see that he is now a smoker though. I mean mostly because of how young we are. And like I mean,I knew he was stupid (LOL //mean), but I didn't think he was that stupid. Smoking is stupid. And like Fufu's face is ruined because of it. So NEVER smoke, people. Don't even try it. =__= that shit is crazy.

Anyways, eventually, we started playing this game. It's where you throw this volleyball at a person, and if they drop it then they have to do a dare. ...that game was so directed towards my weakness = =. everyone knows I can't catch for life
Choco-chan though, dropped the ball a few times as well >D. It was like total revenge time <3. LOL I made her lie on the floor face-down. And a few other things.. x3.
Then.... next thing you know, I dropped the ball too D; like fuu*. I dropped it twice. LOL However, they only made me do the same things Ronny had to do to me. Kiss his cheek and neck. He took the kissing the neck thing better than I did though. I giggled xD. haha.
The game went on for awhile. We were like playing as if it was for our lives. Totally focusing, and trying our best to catch the ball. I was so scared about the dares. X-chan and Choco-chan kept having us do weird stuff >__<. Like total pervs. I swear there's a word for people who likes seeing other people kiss and stuff. It starts with like an "L" or something xP.
And when Ronny dropped the ball again (xD)...X-chan decided to play cruel =__=. She had us kiss mouth to mouth. Like oh gawd! >///////<. We did... and like... I don't know what to say xD;;. I have like nothing to compare it too... because it was my ...my uh, first kiss >////////////////////////<;;;. Ai ya~. I wasn't exactly planning for it to be taken away for a dare~. Like you know, was totally picturing the guy to  have a pony and like .... LOL JK <3. Haha, but yea. I guess you could say it was nice ^///^.
yea... I don't know if I'm supposed to be sharing this. . . but like uh, oh well? xD.

OH! At some point this creepy 20 yr old guy came up to us and decided that he would join our game. And it was like fucking scary. So I was like, "Oh, I have to go home now!" And we all tried to casually leave. The guy lifted his hand up, and I thought he wanted like a handshake or a high five or something. So I did. but then he did that weird thing people do where you high five, grab the person's hand, and side hug. I uh, went along with it because I thought he was just being friendly. He did that to everyone... except Ronny. Then when we grabbed all our stuff, we thought he'd leave. But he didn't O___O. He asked if he could gives us all a hug. I assumed it to be like a goodbye thing. He seemed... mentally challenged, so I thought he was just being super friendly. My cousin is mentally challenged, and he makes weird requests of people and stuff too, so I thought it was okay. I WAS SO WRONG. He hugged us all... .except for Ronny. So you could totally tell this guy was preying on us girls =___________=. He was telling us we were like beautiful, and asking for our ages. It was creepy! He even walked after us, and tried to like talk to us. And it was creepy TT^TT. I just kept walking. All I could think was "fuck. fuck. fuck. get the fuck outta here. fuck!!" (excuse my French xP). I was panicking like crazy on the inside.
I was so scared.... like that's never happened to me before. The very moment we were outta there, I totally like clutched onto Ronny as if he was my life line or something. I... I don't know, but I was scared. Nothing terribly bad happened, but it really freaked me out. I held onto Ronny the whole way home. I think I worried him :(

Sigh... it's not the best fun to have to deal with your first kiss and your first predator-alert experience at the same time. It's just too much xP. What do they call this kind of thing? Pretty girl problems? LOL. I now understand that xD. I mean, sure it's nice being pretty.... but I don't like being preyed on ;A;.
and like, I'm not even pretty TT^TT. Just average xP.
I think he was more after Choco-chan and X-chan. Now those are some sexy gals right there ;D.

but seriously speaking, that was a scary experience. I won't be going to that park for a long time... ^ ^;.

.....yea.....I'm a total "kiss and tell" type of person ^ ^;....
(poor Ronny...xD;;)

--
on a side note, X-chan and Choco-chan made me count how many times Ronny and I have kissed.
I counted. and it was a total of __ times. LOL do you really think I'd tell you? XD. I don't tell that much. Sorry, folks ;D.
I'll just say the number is above 1. xD.

3 comments:

  1. You ARE pretty what are you talking about? I'm sure Ronny would agree ;D
    haha AWW YOU KISSED XD
    lol. i was thinking what if your first kiss is with the predator? XD
    i tend to have weird thoughts >_>;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emiko... you did something VERY BAD!
    Like EXTREMELY BAD in my opinion. Read the 1st paragraph again...
    Now look at "To Protect the Innocent"

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! THAT IS CREEPY! It's good that I wasn't there...
    Haha, nice game.
    Who is Fufu? Do I know that person???

    ReplyDelete