Sunday, June 17, 2012

Finally Got Outta My Cave... only to plan on going back in

Haven't had the chance to blog about this, but today and yesterday, I took two regents tests: the integrated math regents and the Earth science regents.

Now, I would love to say that I couldn't blog since Tuesday because I was studying... however, I think you should know me well enough to understand that ...that's not the case xD. Honestly, I slept most of the time... I don't do much, but I was like really tired ;A;.

Anyways, this week was quite fun. I've been like going out a lot lately @____@. So much so, that my dad is starting to complain to me ^ ^;.
"Is my roof not good enough for you? >:O !!"
"Do you not like us anymore D: ? //boohoo~"
"Y u no come home these days? :T "
"Fine! One less mouth to feed xP"
....and it goes on. LOL. my dad is incredibly dramatic for a forty-year-old man =w=b. But is it really my fault that I have a life? Is it really? :3. LOL probably xD -but that is not the point here xP.

Oh! You know, speaking of my dad, I totally forgot to tell you, people about how he knows about my boyfriend. It just never really came to mind to share this story~.

It happened on like a bright sunny day, right after I came home from my first date with Ronny. Around dinner time, was when I actually got to sit down with everyone. Like usual, we were talking and goofing off xD. I was kind of on edge though since I went on a date without telling my dad ..like the specifics. For instance, that my "friend" was my boyfriend. and such xD;;. Everything seemed to be going fine though, and I was able to avoid the topic. My nerves finally calmed down when I was around half way done eating :3. At some point, my dad shared that he went to BJs... that's when my nerves jumbled up again. The BJs my family usually goes to is at the same shopping mall/building/thing I went to for my date. I started to worry that they saw me Dx. Then, my sister was like "Hey, we saw you on the street." I was like "Okay..." I looked as calm as a cucumber. However, on the inside, I was freaking out and felt like dying. All that went through my mind was, "Oh shit. I'm so dead T^T. prepare the shovel. You'll need it to dig my grave boyfriend~ //snicker. snicker." Without thinking at all, I jolted up saying "He's not my boyfriend!" A total lie, but what else am I supposed to say? Everyone started bursting out laughing... and I was like "Whyy? ;A;".. Turns out... they never actually saw me.

...eh heh... ^ ^;;....

I totally walked into a trap TT____TT

Anyways, the point of today's post was to talk about how I go out these days. LOL. I remember just like last month, I was a total nerd, and never left my cave. Yesh, I used to stay home so often that people called my house a cave. Going out is fun though.... However, the nerd in me is telling me that all this fun is becoming a hindrance on my studying.

And in high school, I really plan on getting serious.... which is probably why I'm letting myself go out so often. I want to experience some fun before I bury myself into the books. Oh, so um, I guess I'll say this now since a lot of people I know in real life reads my blog. During the summer, no one is allowed to bother me unless it is a weekend. That includes Ronny too ^ ^;;. Sorry... but my carefree self is planning on getting down and serious :3.

 I have big goals in life, and I believe I need a good education to achieve those goals. Because... if I don't know how to do what I want to do then that makes things quite difficult, no? I have to work hard to achieve greatness. The fun can wait. LOL. it's funny to hear me say this though because I am usually one to do whatever I want when I want to. For me to actually try to focus on studying for the whole summer will be like a lot of work. Hopefully, I can make it somewhat enjoyable though ;A;. I'm still letting myself free on the weekends though because studying 24/7 will just kill me. I need to have some fun or else I'll die Dx. I have very lil' will power, so for me to study on every single day of the weekdays is already pushing my ability. LOL.

So yea, I'ma be nerding my butt off on the summer. This has been decided =w=b. Hmm... my blogging schedule has yet to be decided yet... I might possibly only blog on weekends, and I might possibly blog on some weekdays too... LOL. yet, I already do that, so I assume it'll be okay :D. However, I did promise awhile ago that there'd be more posts after June 15 since that was the day my regent exams would be over, so I shall keep that promise! ...until July 5th xD. LOL because I have to go my Bronx Science summer school programs starting that day D; ai ya~, just wait and watch my brain like melt to death before the summer ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment