Saturday, June 2, 2012

Prom Fever

Prom is coming up in about 4 or so days. Everyone has been talking about it. It's always prom. prom. prom. nonstop. It's either about what color your dress is? or what are you doing to do there? or can you dance? or who do you think is going with who? or who is going with who? It's quite crazy. I mean it's not even a real prom! It's like any other school dance, except this one we had to pay a shitload of money for, and we're in a different location than school xP. And this whole middle school prom is crazy. and we're only fourteen. and isn't prom supposed to be a once-in-a-lifetime thing?

Haha, but I admit, it is kind of exciting :) If I die before senior year or high school, at least I can still say I experienced prom xD. LOL. ...unless I die within the next four days. than I'm screwed @____@. (..yea, I think weird things xD).

Yea, you guys are going to hear me rant a bit about prom again 8D. So strap your seat belts in, and get ready to hear about my before prom jitters >w<;;.

For what I'm going to do about my facial issue (as in hair and make up xP), I've decided to just go to a salon and get it all done there. Like GAWSH. Hair. Make up. and looking PRETTY in general. I just can't do that shit on my own xD. The thing is I don't know what salon to go to~. Never really been to one ^ ^;;. Thus, I was planning on going into whatever salon looked nice, and take a leap of faith :D. I'll just be like "Make me look pretty for prom 8D," and hope they do so~. Sounds like a good plan, no? ^w^. I'm going to try and look for a salon with English speakers~ because I swear, everyone speaks all non-English languages in New York D; I need English. English~~. That way it'll be easier for me xD. However, Choco-chan said her mom knows of a good place we can go to~, so I'm also thinking of going there. On the other side though, I think my plan of going someplace random sounds more fun :\.

Now for the part that everyone cares about when it comes to prom:
I GOT A DATE TO PROM~!!! \(^o^)/ !
ufufuf~ I'm actually really happy with my date >D because they're super cool. super awesome. super badass. and super CUTE! <3. LOL I love my date <3. Known 'em for a while, so I love 'em too ;D. My date is.... is... Luchia-chan! kyaaa~ >w< !! .... *cough. yea, you probably so expected that ^ ^; that my date would be someone from the opposite species of a male. LOL. eh, but at least I have a date(?) ^3^. I mean it's like "finally!" LOL I asked five people, and all of them rejected me OTL //sob. cry. tear. But Luchia-chan was the one who asked me. She loves me <3, so that made me happy :'D.
LOL out of the five people I asked, four were females. I asked one boy though. So see~, I'm not totally helpless in the uh, heterosexual people's department xD;. Except, the guy I asked was based on a total dare XD. And he said no. LOL. totally expected :'D. Yea, I was dared to because Pari-chan wouldn't ask her crush out to prom, and she was like "It's not that easy!" And I was like "yes, it is!" Thus, since it was so "easy" for me, Choco-chan was like "Fine. Go ask him." And she pointed to one of the few guys labeled as "good-looking"/"hot"(?) in our school (basically one of those guys that all the girls in my school liked one time or another because of their looks xP). He sits behind me in class, so I turned around, and I asked ^ ^;. LOL. I was blushing red like hell, but stilll, I was able to do it XD. So HA! erm-, I was rejected OTL but still, HA! I have Luchia-chan ;D. However, even after embarrassing myself, Pari-chan still couldn't ask her crush to prom!! She's such a gutless potato :O! I swear, once X-chan reads this, she going to be all over the situation (I haven't told her @__@). LOL Because she still likes to remind me that I used to like the guy in fifth grade. I don't anymore! Haha, but X-chan brings it up often nonetheless xP. (anyways, I can't believe I'm mentioning this on my blog because like half my class reads this. but there's only three more weeks of school left, so i don't care anymore xD).
Luchia-chan is cool though :). LOL reaction by everyone: "Oh wow!" It was funny though because I gathered up their excitement, and ended with something weird like going with a girl xD
So with Luchia-chan, that counts for a total of two people who has officially asked me to prom. I'm no longer jealous of X-chan and her many proposals because I have learned now of how troublesome it is to be in her position. Because an actual guy actually asked me to the prom. I said no, and I felt bad Dx. I said no in the nicest way possible though! So don't think of me as some cruel monster or something! I replied so nicely that the guy able to ask me three times in the same day >___>. It was like fighting in a video game. The lifespan of his courage lasted that long because my "attacks" weren't strong enough xP. Sigh. I don't feel like going into detail on how he asked me though because I don't want to embarrass him. I already expected him to, so when he asked, I told him no right then and there.
Choco-chan said that was kind of cruel. I should have at least waited a few days to think about it. Since I already expected it, I already knew what my answer was going to be. And even if I didn't expect it, I still would've done the same thing. In my opinion, it was better to tell it straight right from the beginning. To me, making him wait while I pretend to consider, is more cruel. I mean, if I was in his position, I wouldn't want to wait for an answer. When given time to wait, people start to think things. They start to imagine things. I didn't want him to gather up false hopes, only to be crushed in the end. It's worse to crush someone with hopes. I feel terrible about it though because I know how much courage it takes to ask. However, this is something that people'll have to deal with in life. Rejection. Which really sucks, but it happens.
Quite a few people said I should have said yes. The surprising part was that my dad said I was allowed to say yes. My dad being okay with me being with a boy is so weird @___@. LOL Anyways, the guy is a really nice guy, and it's not like he's ugly or anything... I just don't have feelings for him is all. If I'm going to go with someone, I don't want to just go with anybody. I want to go with someone that I like. That I know I would enjoy my time with. Everyone is so excited by this whole Prom thing, that the drama must be clogging their heads. It's just not right to go with anybody just because I can. You get what I mean? LOL Which is why I'm going with Luchia-chan. I like her and I know I will enjoy my time with her xD. I haven't really talked about Luchia-chan on my blog before, but she's one of my really good friends. I love being with her because she's damn funny! And super nice x3.
I can't wait until the day of prom though. It's going to be so crazy! You know, I'm going to have to squeeze nine people into my seven seater car? XD. Glad none of us are fat or else we'd all be doomed~.

LOL Well, it took me too long to write this, so I have ran out of time here XD. Sorry for no proper ending, but byes~ ;D.

5 comments:

  1. Darn it, Emiko! I was just about to ask you to go with me! >:(
    xPPP G'luck~~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly find "Prom Fever" kind of annoying. Yes, its Prom. No, we're not planning our weddings. Like, seriously; calm downn~. Its only Junior High! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though it's junior high, it's still the last formal yet casual dressy affair, except for graduation we are going to have. Yes, the prom fever thing has been getting to me, and it might be going overboard, but it's our last year together. That's why it is such a big deal. It almost like saying good-byee.

    D;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you all have a valedictorian?
    ~Your senior *nods intelligently*

    ReplyDelete