Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Dad is PMSing =.=

UGH. My dad is so annoying!! >___<"
I hate how he always decides his own conclusion before ever listening to my side of the story first. It's like no matter what I say, no matter how much I explain, it's always "Don't forget, if you get busted, so many things will be taken away from." And I'm sitting her saying, "What's there to get busted for?! I'm innocent, dammit!"

Today's big plans was to go over to Pari-chan's house to have a movie day. However, I also had to give something to Jessa-chan, so I went to my middle school as a meet up point with her. I went early because I heard that other people were going to visit my school too, and I wanted to hang out with them for a little while before I went over to Pari-chan's house. I told my dad all this before I went. I said that I had to go drop off something to Jessa at the school, and then go to Pari-chan's house.

Later, when it came around to the meeting time, Pari-chan called my house since she didn't have my cell phone number. She had to ask if I was going to come soon. My dad got suspicious thinking that the movie day thing was a fluke, and was like "Isn't she supposed to be with you?" and of course Pari-chan said yes. that I was going to be. But it wasn't the meet up time yet, and I was still at the school hanging out. Choco-chan has to pass by the school to get to Pari-chan, so I was just waiting for her to show up, so that we could walk together. My dad didn't know this is how things work. Like ugh, I hate how I clearly explain things to this guy, and he doesn't listen. He never listens! I tell him stuff all the time, but he's always busy playing with his new tech-toy or something to listen. Later, when I restart the conversation about it, he won't know what I'm talking about at all. It's so annoying sometimes!! And I've told him about this. I always tell him, "Gosh, you never listen!" I swear, it's not just me misunderstanding him. My sister has seen it with her own eyes! She always laughs whenever I talk to my dad because she knows he's not listening either. I mean, it's not like he always doesn't listen, but it's too often for my liking xP. It's just really hard to get his attention sometimes ;A;.

Then a while after Pari-chan and I meet up, we found out that Choco-chan was running a bit late due to family things, and that was okay. I mean, it's not like we're in a rush to watch a movie xD. However, she called the house not realizing that I was at the school waiting; not my house. It was like an hour or so later than the original meet up time, so my dad thought something was up. I don't know what he thinks I've been doing, but I know I've been doing exactly what I told him I was going to do. So I don't get his problem!

UGH. I get so annoyed when he does this! He just thinks that since I'm a teenage, I'm going to start rebelling any day now, so he's found it safer to just assume I'm rebelling already. However, I'm not! And that's what annoys me. I hate being accused for things that's not true. It's even worse when the person already sets their mind into thinking that it's true when it's not. He doesn't even give what I say a chance, and that is his stupid side that I hate. I mean my dad is overall a really cool guy, and like the best parent ever. He's usually very understanding. These days though, he's been really moody. I swear, if he wasn't a man, I'd assume he was PMSing or something! He switches from cool-and-understanding dad to untrusting-and-angry dad sometimes; a bit often lately. He makes no sense sometimes!!

-end of rant-

I don't know. I'm just kind of pissed off and fed up with this guy a bit D;

3 comments:

  1. I understand~ I share your pain! ;A;
    ..So you guys did visit the school. Oh crap, if my mom hears about this, she'll accuse me for lying. I said none of my friends went to school! DX

    ReplyDelete
  2. luka:
    oh wow. your dad thinks you might be a rebellious teenager ? wtf ? i'd understand it if my parents thought that; ya know, im all insane and stuff ? but you ? o-o; and yesh~ i hate it when baka adults dont listen >o you feel so 'wtf' and betrayed if a normally awesome person acts so retarded.

    oh, and you & pineapple were in my dream XD
    c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. gleek kun
    @rin:
    LOL XD
    @luka:
    um the dream part was just kind of creepy and now im thinking pervertedly OH GOD BAD GLEEK KUN
    @emiko
    i think u made a mistake in the first para u said "And I'm sitting her saying," i think her is supposted to be here
    yeah ik how u feel
    my mom will stick to what she thinks till the very end
    yeah my mom thinks im rebeling but i just want to have a more social life, many of you can figure out that my childhood ws pretty antisocial, i just want to hang out with friends more
    evvne though i feel left out or like a fourth wheel
    feel better and happy anversery to u and ronny in less then a week

    ReplyDelete