Monday, June 11, 2012

It's Not Sunday. I know! xD;;

Before I start, I know today is Monday, and not Sunday. I am terribly sorry that I am late, and wasn't able to keep my promise. I didn't plan to go out on Sunday... but I did. LOL. Then, I came home, and had to do homework, so I had like no time to blog on Sunday. And gosh, I can't believe how many people read my blog xD. I went to school, and like everyone was complaining about how I didn't blog on Sunday. I got a few comments on my previous post too. LOL I feel so loved <3!!
Anyways, you probably don't want to hear me rant on about how I didn't post, and want me to actually post something exciting, eh? XD Ha, so I'll get into the story now!

Just want to start out with saying that Ronny is a thief!
He has taken the position of my first boyfriend. Has robbed my first date. And has stolen my first kiss.

That's right. You read correctly. Haha, and I bet you expect me to explain all this, hmm~? ;D.

Well, I have specially written posts about every juicy detail. <3~. Just scroll down to the previous posts. I have posted them in a way chronological order. Meaning, the post before this one should be about prom; which is where things technically started.

(things officially started between Ronny and I on Jun 5th. Most people thought it was on the day of prom.)

....I just hope that Ronny won't kill me for spilling everything.... ^ ^;;.

note: most information about to be shared is majorly dealing with Ronny because he's like uh, the major thing happening in my life right now XD.

I mean there are a few other major things (like me getting kissed on the cheek by both X-chan and Choco-chan. *fangirl squeal. I practically like died of happiness. and like my life is complete <3. //no homo xD). However, I'm sure you people are craving for the details on the mushy-lovey-dovey stuff in my life right now since ..well people like this kinda stuff for some reason XD.

ps. there are a total of three posts; not including this one. So keep reading until you get up to the post "How was your day?" :3

No comments:

Post a Comment