Saturday, June 23, 2012

I Don't Won't It All to End.

I had my graduation.
However.... even though I graduated... it doesn't feel like things have ended yet. There's still a faint thought nagging in the back of my mind telling me that it has. That... it's only a matter of time before I will be going to high school, and making new friends. My dad tells me that middle school friends are only a passing memory; a group of people that will not be with you forever like promised. It's high school friends that matter, he says. But... high school is four years. one more year than middle school. I don't see the difference. Why isn't middle school friends just as important?

I LOVE my middle school friends to death. I can't picture being without them. I have a habit of growing very close to people, so having to leave them after being with them for three years is just so heartbreaking.

It's still pretty early though, so we're all still one big gang xD. LOL.
Since school is finally over, we're taking every chance to hang out with each other! I have a feeling everyone is trying to grasp onto our friendships because plans and events are booming all over the place. In a way, it kind of makes the whole thing more upsetting. Before, we used to be go out every once in awhile; never in a rush to be together because it seemed like forever before we'd have to separate. Now, it's as if the impact of the whole situation has just dawned upon everyone.

Yesterday I went to Ken's house with a bunch of other friends. There was me, one other girl, and five other males (Ken, Willy, Ronny, Gleek-kun, and one other). At some point, the girl had to leave. It was just me and five boys. It was WEIRD. But I have a boyfriend, so I'm safe <3. LOL. But nah, I'm just kidding. All of them are really nice. They wouldn't do anything.
Today I'm going to the movies with like a bunch of people. 
Sometime next week I'm going to have a scary movie fest at Choco-chan's house with a bunch of girls. hope we don't annoy the neighbors with our loud and girly screams XD.
And next Saturday, I'm going to make pasta with Luchia-chan.

I already have an event planned for August too (gonna go to the beach x3. hell yea~!)

everyone wants to be with everyone. we're all acting as if we'll never get the chance to see each other again after this summer. and it makes me wonder... if it's true.

I am feeling sense of sentimentality today. Everyone says we'll stay in touch... except I can't help but have this feeling -a tiny feeling- that.... it's only a foolish dream to believe that all of us will stay in touch. I hope I can stay in touch with a few of them though.
IMA MISS ALL MY FRIENDS. WHUY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY?

1 comment:

  1. I DON'T KNOW EITHER!!! IT'S VERY SAD!!! TT^TT
    I'm not sharing mine either...
    Don't worry~ We shall create a renunion!!!

    ReplyDelete