Monday, June 25, 2012

Almost 99 Questions

Got this from Rin-chan~. 
Since I've been bored as hell, I've decided to do it too! :'D.
And I thought it'd be fun to share my answers with you~.

Have you ever?

1. Kissed your cousin: erm.... *thinking..... *thinking more.... I don't remember O___O. MAYBE? LOL. if so, most likely on the cheek? xD //bad memory.
2. Ran away: nope :) ...for a short time in my life, I wanted to. But not anymore ^____^.
3. Pictured your crush naked: hmmm..... once in a dream yes. BUT DOES THAT EVEN COUNT? O.o I did that unconsciously. like literally unconscious. LOL. XD
5. Broken someone's heart: LOL. yes .____.
6. Been in love: maybe? not entirely sure. ppl always be saying "if you're in love, you'll know." but if it's a damn feeling, I've never fucking felt before, than how the hell am I supposed to know? o.O
7. Cried when someone died: no. none of my family members that I know have died yet...
8. Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have: YESH! the majority of my female friends Cx //no homo.
9. Broken a bone: Nah. I'm too cool for that ;D
11. Lied: yesh :3 ... but I get caught ever time OTL //terrible liar.
12. Cried in school: nope. and I never will cuz I'm tuff ;|

Which is better?

13. Coke or Pepsi: COKE. pepsi is disgusting XP
14. Sprite or 7UP: 7up
15. Girls or Guys: GIRLS <3. LOL again no homo. XD. guys are cool, but total idiots sometimes .___. //no offense. Girls are easier to handle ^__^.
16. Flowers or candy: candy :'D. flowers are useless. all they do is die ==.
17. Scruff or Clean shaved: clean shaved. I find excessive hair gross :V (hair on their head and eyebrows are ofc okay).
19. Blondes or Brunettes: brunettes. because that's sexy =w=b.
20. Bitchy or Slutty: slutty. I can just toss a blanket at them. if they take it off... well, there's an invention called glue~ Cx.
21. Tall or Short: tall~ :)
22. Pants or Shorts: pants... shorts show too much uneccessary skin xD;;

With the opposite sex?

23: What do you notice first: Hair ^__^. I have a hair fetish <3. Then their shoes. Then their smile :)
24. Last person you slow danced with: uh... my boyfriend...LOL duh XD
25. Worst Question To Ask: "You wanna fuck meh? ;D" LIKE THATS SCARY SHIT.

The Last time ?

26. Showered: uh.... I just got out of the shower XD.
27. Had Sex: No.

What is (your favorite)?

29. Your Good Luck Charm: I don't know what it's called. It's like this angel inside this clear plastic material in the shape of an oval. I usually put in the back pocket of my pants during the event I need luck for ^___^. ...so far, for the most recent important events, I've forgotten to bring it though ;A;.
30. Person You Hate Most: Marina Ismail == may she die a painful death.
31. Best Thing That Has Happened: I WAS BORN :'D.
32. Color: Green <33
33. Movie: any Jackie Chan or Jim Carry movie d(^o^)b
36. Cars: Lamborghini >w< !!
37. Ice Cream: Cake Mix. LOL not sure if it's like an "official" flavor, but it's like this flavor I always get when I go to the Carvel near my house.
39. Season: autumn of course~ ;D 
40. Breakfast Food: EVERYTHING. breakfast food is my favorite food .___. //dead serious.

Who?

43. Makes you laugh the most: a LOT of ppl //easily amused xD. so it's hard to say ;A;. But recently it's been Luchia-chan~. :)
44. Makes you smile all the time: everyone and everything. again, I'm easily amused .__.
46. Has A Crush On You: in all time history, or right now? o.O ....because for right now, I know of one or two? For all time history, that's too many to count at the moment... NOT BEING CONCEITED >___<"... it's just what it is >___>....
47. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: eh, my boyfriend? XD
48. Who Has it easier? Girls or Guys?: ...it's hard to say .___. depends on the situation :P
49. Gives you A Funny Feeling When You See Them: eh, what do you mean "funny"? XD. if it's a nice funny feeling, then uh, my boyfriend XD.

Do you ever?

50. Sit by the phone waiting for a phone call all night: no .___. I am NOT that patient XD.
51. Save MSN conversations: of course <3
52. Save Emails: LOL yesh~ Cx
53. Wish you were someone else: no (:
54. Wish you were a member of the opposite sex: HELL YEA!
57. Use perfume: mhm~. vanilla ;D
58. Kiss: ......>___> I have a boyfriend. //end of story :'D
59. Romantic memory: ..... XD LOL. a few memories?

Have you?

61. Fallen for your best friend?: yesh. yesh, I have. in fifth grade :>
62. Made out with JUST a friend: ....eh...kissed, but not make out. and it was a female //no homo. XD
63. Been rejected: no :3
64. Been in love?: wasn't there already a question like this? ehh, I'll answer it again: maybe? XD
65. Been in lust?: yesh. 
66. Used someone?:  yesh.
67. Been used: and... maybe? LOL If so, I wasn't aware. But I have a feeling that I have? o.O;;
68. Cheated on someone?: never.
69. Been cheated on?: not that I know of.... >____>
70. Been kissed?: eh, I have a boyfriend. //end of story XD.
71. Done something you regret?: nope :3

The last person?

72. You touched?: hmmm....I'm not sure. My brother?
73. You talked to?: my boyfriend (gotta love instant messaging)
74. You hugged?: my boyfriend XD;
75. You instant messaged?: LOL wow. again, my boyfriend xD.
76. You kissed?: my boyfriend.
78. You yelled at?: not my boyfriend! LOL xD. I think it was my brother? 
80. Who broke your heart?: ehh, one of my friends.
81. Who told you they loved you?: Everyone ;D.

Do you?

82. Color your hair? Nah, I like to go all natural~ ;D
83. Have tattoos? no. that's permanent Dx
84. Have piercings? nope. sorry, but I don't like extra holes in my body. that's scary o.o
85. Have a boyfriend/girlfriend? yesh, as you can obviously see XD
86. Own a webcam? Yesh. don't use it very often though xD;;
87. Own a thong? .....ew..... nope. and I don't think I ever will xP
88. Ever get off the damn computer? ROFL of course not~ <3.
89. Sprechen Sie Deutsch? sorry, I don't speak German ;P
90. Habla espanol? si. un poco.
91. Quack?: tweet :3

Have you, do you, are you?

92. Stolen anything? the hearts of many <3. LOL JK XD. no, I've never stolen a thing ;D.
93. Smoke? of course not. that stuff is a big no no~.
94. Schizophrenic? uh...not that I'm aware of.. xD;;
95. Obsessive? let's just say this. what's mine is mine. what's yours is ours :)
96. Compulsive? a little bit, yesh XD.
97. Obsessive compulsive? not really. I let things just be~. 
98. Panic? Panic attacks? nope. I'm as calm as a cucumber x3 //sometimes. LOL.
99. Anxiety? nah. I'm too cool for that ;D.





ps. I said "almost" 99 questions because if any of you smart duckies out there were paying attention, you'd notice that questions 4, 18, 28, 34, 35, 38, 41, 42, 45, 55, 56, 60, 77, and 79 aren't there. 
I had Ronny do these questions too, and he noticed that. Haha, so my boyfriend is a smart ducky with a sharp eye ;D. I totally didn't notice the missing questions at all xD. LOL //not a smart ducky < / 3. I feel so cheated, and like lied to. I thought I answered a full 99 questions D': but I didn't. I only answered 86 questions ;A;.

LOL, so I have a task for those creative creatures out there! If any of you feel up to it, I challenge you to come up with the other 14 question yourself in the same format/style that these questions were asked. If I like your questions, then I'll answer them too ;D.

2 comments:

  1. A smart ducky would also have said (and also typed) that question 10 is missing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever ?
    4. Stoled something valuable
    10. Wanted anything to change in your lif
    Which is better?
    18. Dogs or cats
    The Last time?
    28. Went to the bathroom
    What is (your favorite)?
    34. Animal
    35. Country
    38. Food
    Who?
    41. Makes you want to punch/slap them in the face
    42. Wants you dead
    45. Is your favorite teacher
    Do you ever?
    55. Wish that tomorrow would come
    56. Wish that you could travel back time
    60. Walk away when someone is still talking to you
    The last person?
    77. You smacked?
    79. Who didn't like you?
    It's 15 questions, so you only answered 84 questions I believe... my answers are on my blog.

    ReplyDelete