Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Comic Series

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. I'm so BORED TT^TT.
LOL and when I'm bored, I do either of the two things:
1) watch dramas/anime and/or read manga
or
2) draw.
I haven't been in the drama or anime mood lately, so I've started to draw.

Luka-chan will be proud. LOL for some reason she's always encouraging me to draw despite how badly I suck at it xD.

I haven't told you people about this yet, but I've started this comic series with the main character being a box-figure called Fred. It's really grown on my classmates, and Fred has become somewhat popular xD. LOL which is insane if you ask me because the comic was only something I'd draw whenever I was bored during class. However, despite it's terrible story plot, people still liked it xD. Generally, it's a story involving a love triangle. Fred likes a girl named Yu. Yu doesn't like Fred though. And to add a twist to the story, there's a girl named Susie, who loves Fred. Fred doesn't like Susie obviously because he likes Yu. The comic is about Fred trying to get Yu to like him, while Susie is always chasing after Fred. kind of cliche/common, but if you ask me, the comic itself is rather unique xD
In the comic, everyone is mean to Susie... just because I like picking on Susie Cx ...even though she's a fictional character >___>.

Anyways, while I was bored today, I started up a new comic series. It involves a girl named Elly and her best friend in the whole world, who is a flower named Lula. Basically, Lula is a magical flower that lives off the pure energy Elly and Lula's friendship has. However, when Elly found this out, she took this as Lula using her. Coming to this conclusion, Elly runs away. Thus, inevitably causing Lula's life force to gradually become weaker. And the comic tells of their story from there. ...this story plot sounds depressing I know... xD. LOL Choco-chan told me that a comic cannot be a legit comic if it's tragic, so I have to make the story comical in some sort of way xD. I have yet to decide that ^ ^;;.

I'm too lazy to post up the actual comics, so I've decided to just share their Character Profiles instead. I was too lazy to scan them in as well, so I just took a photo and uploaded it. LOL sorry for being so lazy xD

If I had to describe Fred, I'd have to say he's sort of like me... xD;. He's very loyal to Yu. Never looks at any other girls, but her. (I'm like that too. If I like someone than I only have eyes for them ^ ^. //excluding anime characters xD). Fred is also very persistent and slightly crazy. (I'm like that too xD. If I'm determined, I'll never give up on the person. and I'm also slightly crazy in my methods of doing so xD). Fred is just overall a really cool guy who really loves this girl, Yu.
Yu is a very confusing character. In my comics so far, I haven't shown her tsundere side, but she is. She's really mean to Fred, and says she could care less about the guy. However, deep down, she secretly kind of likes Fred :) because he helps fill a void in her dark heart. Yu is based off of no one in particular. I just thought it'd be funny to make her mean to Fred xD //I'm a sadist. Yu is sort of Gothic in a way too xD.
Susie is one of those psycho crazy girls that movies often make fun of. The kind that gets SUPER clingy. I sort of based her off of the stereotypical American girly girl XD. I added a psychotic touch to her though. She commonly stalks Fred. If Fred is nearby, you will possibly find her in a bush or behind a potted plant XD.


Elly is a little girl... around 8 to 10. I haven't decided yet :>. She's kind of oblivious and fatuous. However, she's really adorable and sweet too >w<.  By she loves "nothing" I don't mean, she doesn't love a person. She literally loves nothing. That's the twist to her character. This cute and happy-go-lucky girl appears to be in love with everything she sees. However, in reality, nothing has been able to grasp her heart yet. She's a black hole with a smile, basically :). Total contradiction, but that's how I wanted her to be xD.
Lula is a flower that talks xD. Her personality isn't really developed right now. So far, I've decided that she is to be smart. However, Lula has a bad habit of wording things wrong in a way that sometimes upsets people unintentionally. She is also very blunt, and doesn't think about how others will be affected by what she says before she says it. Therefore, as you can see, that will cause a lot of problems for Lula in the future. and sort of the reason why she made Elly upset.

Maybe, when I feel like it, I'll post up the first few parts of each of the comic series. That is if you people are really that interested in it. xD If I see that no one is particularly interested, then I'll see no point in posting it. warning: my drawings are bad xD. storyline is bad. so...dunno if you want to see a generally bad comic xD.

Names for comic characters were names that just popped into my head the moment I created them. No special reason behind the names. Just created on a whim :)

ps. I think this is the first time I posted my hand writing on my blog .___.
SORRY ITS SO TERRIBLE
my handwriting sucks. especially when I dont write with lined paper xD;;

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY~ I get to know who these people are.
    O.o A love triangle~
    Don't worry! Your handwriting is fine~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either I'm just really obsessed, or Fred/Yu reminds me of Denmark/Norway a lot.
    Whether it does or not, I still love it.

    ReplyDelete