Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ehh, Sorry~


FAWK YEA! I got the Interrogation Time to start working again! >D.
and I included X-chan's now. I don't know why, but I accidently forgot to include hers ;A;. Like SHAME ON ME OTL. I CANT BELIEVE I DID THAT. HOW COULD I FORGET X-CHAN?!?!

phew~. that took a lot of energy outta meh fingers ;A;.

LOL Anyways, just wanted to say THANKS again to everyone who participated in the Interrogation Time. This might be the last one because I won't be seeing them very often anymore ;A;. I would let my high school friends do it, but I don't plan on sharing my blog in high school. That would be dangerous XD. LOL. Ehh, so look at this new Interrogation Time fondly because it just might be the last

ps. make sure to go check out my post called "Interrogation Time is Back!" to read my answers to this if you haven't xD. Why did I answer my own interview questions? I have no idea. However, I had fun answering the questions, and so can you! :D Because I have decided to present the questions to you~! ^___^. Give answering them a shot, and paste it into the comment section. I'd love to hear your answers xD. LOL. please try to make it all PG-13 at the max because ....well I can't handle anything more than that XD. 

2 comments: