Monday, June 11, 2012

How was your day?

I don't know why, but people have a tendency of asking that question. I mean like gosh, I already lived today once. No need to try and relive it. However, today was especially fun, so I think I shall relish in the memory of today's events~
*was written in chronological order <3

I was my school's awards ceremony. I won 5 awards. I'm so pro. LOL. <3. something to do with leadership, another about citizenship, one for just being smart in general (lol xD), and the highest achievement award in English (meaning I'm like the best in English?). Haha, the English award I got was a total fluke though. I mean someone like Choco-chan or Luka-chan or someone should have gotten that award. They use much more advanced vocabulary and figurative language in their writings than I do. LOL My writing sounds like it came from a total elementary schooler xD. Haha, so let's list my awards down to four because I don't count the English award (they must've made some kind of error). I also won first place in the science fair 8D. LOL that was pretty cool. I won first place last year too. So two years in a row <3. That's pretty badass. Oh, but what's even more badass than me is that Choco-chan won first place in the overall school!! Like YAY! :D Go Choco-chan!!

Ronny won like a million awards though, and is the valedictorian. =_________= damn, my boyfriend is smarter than me by a thousand miles! //shame OTL. I should be equal intelligence or greater ^__^b. haha jk. I'm honestly really proud of him x3. He's really book smart :D.

My dad saw Ronny for the first time at the ceremony... didn't say anything about it when I saw him later.... that kinda freaks me out... hopefully, nothing is the matter though xD;.

Rin-chan won saludictorian (kind of like second place to valedvictorian)!! :D so that was pretty cool~ too.  Very impressive. Choco-chan was in third place :D (they should really have a name for that too! >O It's a great achievement too!) Rin-chan beat Choco-chan by like 0.25% on the grade averages xD;;.

I left school early since it was a half day. Very happy about that <3. I wanted to hug Ronny goodbye. but LOL I was cockblocked by my friends XD. Which is alright... there's always tomorrow 8D. LOL <3.

I find it adorable that my friends think they're off the hook now just because I have a boyfriend. LOL I love to hug them and such all the time, and I'm a very creepy person :3. And even though I have a boyfriend, doesn't mean that's going to change x3. Ufufu~. You're dreaming too big if you think a boy is gonna change the awesome meh >D.... oh, and I realized, I'm very manly @___@. Yea, supposedly, around females, I act very manly. Around males, I go all "girly" mode. LOL I find this amusing xD.

After school, I ate this weird burrito and egg roll combination thing today. Luchia-chan gave it to me. It was yummy. LOL XD.

I hung out with Choco-chan, X-chan, Luchia-chan, and Rin-chan at Choco-chan's house. I was raped and tickled there because they all got annoyed that I was chatting with Ronny online the whole time XD.

I played truth or dare with X-chan and Choco-chan. I danced like a wild monkey. Screamed at the sky. And was kissed on the cheek by my two lovely friends. Life feels complete~ xD.

X-chan and Choco-chan walked me home :D. And I watched them leave. I remember they said they were going to like a fish store or something.... dunno why @___@;;.

And like... I went home after that XD.
The end <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment