Thursday, June 21, 2012

Interrogation Time is Back!


Once upon a time, I was bored as hell. With this boredom as my motivation, I have started with the Interrogation Time again.
LOL. and guess what?! I have gotten meh some more friends xD. and these friends generously gave their time to answer my idiotic questions because they love meh :'D. Some won't admit it, but they do. ^___^. Thus, I've had more participants than ever before for my Interrogation Time! Which means more for you to read. LOL. xD.

I got lazy to comment on everyone's questions since there were so many people a part of it xD. So I just included my two cents at the end of each of their answers :'D.

Well, here are my answers to my own Interrogation Time. LOL. why not, read this? xD. and like, don't forget to read the rest. They're all pretty funny xD.

1. Heyy~. Who are you? and how are you? :D 
Wassup~! ;D I am, of course, the one and only, epic Emiko Seiei!! Y'all better remember that ;D. I'm doing greatt right now~, and I'm in an incredibly fantastic mood! <3.

2. I haven't done an interrogation time in a while, did you miss doing them? And if you're a newbie, are you prepared for what's to come? >D
I, personally, don't really miss them because it takes a lot of work for me to do this XD. LOL. but I love reading people's answers to my oh-so-awkwardly-stupid questions, so sure, I guess to some degree I miss them ;D.

3. Okay, first real question today! If were to meet someone of the wiccan religion (person who's into witch craft), and they threatened to make a voodoo doll out of you, what would you do to defend yourself? ;A;
I would uh.... run away TT___TT. that stuff is scary, and you shouldn’t mess with it. I repeat DUN MESS WITH ITU~. _

4. The rabbit went into the hole.... but what kind of hole? o.O
the hole the rabbit liked best? the one it desired? the cozy hole? DAMMIT, IT JUST WENT INTO A FRIGGIN' HOLE, 'KAYY?! -end of story- XD //shot

5. Theoretically speaking, let's say you were a mouse. I was a cat. ...and I want to lick you. What would you do? :3
hmmm... depends on where I’m licking…. If it’s my elbow, that shit is like impossible for me.
(btw it'd be weird if I licked myself @___@;; )

6. I sent you a package. You open it. A giant ferocious gorilla pounces out, and tries to claw your face out. What do you do?
Since I sent it to myself, I would know what's inside. Therefore, I wouldn't open it, and be safe. Then have the post office send it back to the sender :)

7. Name one flaw about yourself that you don't really mind having :3
My idiocy :'D.

8. If you were to go into my closet, what would be the first thing you'd take?
panties :3. LOL JK. I won't take my own panties. that's like old-man-perv-style XD. I would most likely take all my stuff (to the garbage), just to make an excuse to say that I need more stuff. better stuff =w=b.

9. You were sleeping peacefully in your bed. Then in the middle of the night, I crawled up next to you, and started sleeping with you. How would you react? x3
hmm.... can we say that it was Ronny's bed? Cx kufufu~ (or maybe X-chan’s, Choco-chan’s, Luka-chan, or Nyu-san? They all have comfy beds ^__^) 
that'd make things more fun funny~.
(I mean it'd be weird, if I snuck into my own bed xD;; )

10. If you woke up one day and found that you have become invisible, what is the first thing that you would do?
I would go to a different friend's house each day, and observe them x3
I would also tap the shoulders of people, only to have them see nobody behind them >D.
slap a select few since they can't see me ^___^.
and I would totally screw with Luka-chan by like scaring the shit outta her XD.
kufufu~.

11. Describe your guilty pleasure.
Yaoi. Sweets. Hot guys. Corny jokes/ things in general xD.
Oh, and rubbing X-chan’s stomach =w=b.

12. If you could kiss anyone in the world, who would it be? ^3^ 
Ronny ;D
Sorry, my lips are only reserved for him~ ;D. //just caused men world-wide to die. ...LOL JK XD //shot. not that conceited~

13. What is one question that you hope no one will ever ask you?
“Wanna fuck meh? ;D”  <-- that is a scary question. SCARY. O^O.

14. OMIGOSH! It is like fate that we met each other! I love you so much~~. Please MARRY ME !! >w< !! 
REALLY!? I LOVE ME, TOO >w<.
uh, but sorry. can't marry myself. even if I wanted to ;A;. I'll be sent to the looney bin D; or something~.

15. If you and I were stuck in a room together for an eternity, you would:
a) eat me
b) play patty-cake
c) just talk
d) rape me
e) sit on the other side of the room, and totally ignore me
f) blame me for all your problems

LOL if I choose, "d" wouldn't that be like masturbation? ^ ^;;. .. . .. so I'll stay away from that, thank you very much...
dunno if I can play patty cake with myself TT___TT //boo hoo.
ugh, I'd be alone technically D; so this is all invalid.
Erg- let's just say I was put in the room with ______________ (kufufu~, fill in the blank yourself ;D)
And I pick A through F for this person :)

16. I challenge you to write a whole paragraph (five sentences+) about me >D. muahaha~.
I'm usually a very happy-go-lucky type of person~. You don't often see me sad because I feel that there are just too many things to be happy about in this world to be sad.
I hear that I am quite funny -but mostly in a stupid/idiotic kind of way xD. I like to fool myself into thinking people laugh with me, and not at me, but we all know the truth :'D.
All in all though, I'm a uniquely, fantastic person who loves to make others happy because there are just too many stupidly sad people in this world :P 

17. Give a quote that describes who you are.
I’m torn between these two:

"Happiness is not having what you want. It's wanting what you have."

"To deny our own impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human"

18. Well, this is almost the end of the interrogation. Last question: cake or cookies? you may only pick one or the other. (kufufu~ hard choice, eh? ;D)
CAKE~, of course!! I just love cake. They're like the most deliciously delicious delicacy on Earth >w< !! So fluffy, and sweet, and yummy, and spongey, and tasty !!
I especially love the decorated/pretty cakes. It's just so nice when your food tastes yummy and looks so cute too. That's why I love bakeries because they usually have all these beautiful lil' cakes for like only $4 in their display cases, and I want to like eat them all >w< !! kyaa~~
FOREVER SHALL I LOVE CAKE <3.

Cookes are incredibly good too though, so it's hard to choose which one (cake wins tho xD;;). I admit, that cookies are fun for couples~ Cx. And like super sweet and tasty. I love their crunchy texture. I like the feeling of crumbs in my mouth too, for some reason xD. Cookies are just so yummy, and more convenient.

But in flavor, Cake wins by far >w< ~~.

19. I love you. Smile always. And kay, BYES. <3 <3 <3 ~~
LOVE YOU TOO <3. Of course I'll smile ;D. And NO! I refuse to say bye! -I will see you once more, dear friend! >:3

-------------
And if any of you active readers out there would like to take a stab at answering my Interrogation Time questions, then here are the questions for you~ :D.
Comment below with your answers.
If I happened to find one that I particularly like then I'll honor the lucky person by posting about it ;D.

1. Heyy~. Who are you? and how are you? :D 

2. I haven't done an interrogation time in awhile, did you miss doing them? And if you're a newbie, are you prepared for what's to come? >D

3. Okay, first real question today! If were to meet someone of the wiccan religion (person who's into witch craft), and they threatened to make a voodoo doll out of you, what would you do to defend yourself? ;A;

4. The rabbit went into the hole.... but what kind of hole? o.O

5. Theoretically speaking, let's say you were a mouse. I was a cat. ...and I want to lick you. What would you do? :3

6. I sent you a package. You open it. A giant ferocious gorilla pounces out, and tries to claw your face out. What do you do?

7. Name one flaw about yourself that you don't really mind having :3

8. If you were to go into my closet, what would be the first thing you'd take?

9. You were sleeping peacefully in your bed. Then in the middle of the night, I crawled up next to you, and started sleeping with you. How would you react? x3

10. If you woke up one day and found that you have become invisible, what is the first thing that you would do?

11. Describe your guilty pleasure.

12. If you could kiss anyone in the world, who would it be? ^3^ 

13. What is one question that you hope no one will ever ask you?

14. OMIGOSH! It is like fate that we met each other! I love you so much~~. Please MARRY ME !! >w< !! 

15. If you and I were stuck in a room together for an eternity, you would:
a) eat me
b) play patty-cake
c) just talk
d) rape me
e) sit on the other side of the room, and totally ignore me
f) blame me for all your problems

16. I challenge you to write a whole paragraph (five sentences+) about me >D. muahaha~.

17. Give a quote that describes who you are.

18. Well, this is almost the end of the interrogation. Last question: cake or cookies? you may only pick one or the other. (kufufu~ hard choice, eh? ;D)

19. I love you. Smile always. And kay, BYES. <3 <3 <3 ~~


2 comments:

  1. "Then have the post office send it back to the sender :)"
    haha, the infinite loop xD
    :P sending it back to.. yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at your answers~
    TRUE~! OMG SO TRUE~
    Fail xD
    Definitely :D

    ReplyDelete