Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I Think I Have YOLO-Fever.

Yesterday was like hella fun. I went on my senior trip to Six Flags: Great Adventure :D.

Okay, so I guess I could start going into explanation of my whole friggin' day. However, I know that doing so will be boring as hell. I mean who wants to read about another person's fun? xD LOL. so with this said, I shall write about all the crappy things that happened to me. Yea, because everyone is such a sadist, and likes to read about other people's misery xD.

I shall start with sharing the worst and most possibly stupidest part of my day at Six Flags xD.

I lost my glasses that apparently costed 200 bucks .________. at a damn amusement park that is located in a different state then the one I reside in. on a friggin' roller coaster. and will probably never get it back ;A; ..like ever

I mean of course, being a crazy ass fourteen year old, we decided to go on Kingda Ka. Yup, the tallest roller coaster in North America that drops you at about a 90 degrees angle. It travels at around 108 mph. You could hear the people scream from like a mile away .___. *cough but you know~, us crazy kids are totally influenced by YOLO, and went despite all this =w=b.
I don't know if I've ever said this, but I wear glasses... like a nerd boss B). Usually, I'd have a friend hold it for me or something (because there's always one of us who doesn't ride one of the rides). However, it was just Ronny and I there together, and we were both going xD. I was okay about going (because I'm crazy like that xD). However Ronny kept spouting a bunch of stuff, and started scary the hell outta me ;A;. That's how I was able to come up with my description because he told me all of that (except for the speed part. I was eavesdropping on a convo from some guy next to us 8D). When our seat belts and stuff were already on, the lady decided that was oh-so-perfect timing to tell me that I had to take my glasses off. I was like "FUU** what do I do? O^O". With our seat belts on, Ronny couldn't have put it in his pocket, and I surely didn't have pockets either (screw girls' pants ;A;). And the lady wouldn't hold it for me TT__TT... instead, she was like "just put it in your shirt." I trusted this lady, and was like "okay". I even took precautionary measures, and hooked my glasses up to my bra too (tmi I know xD;;). I felt like it would be okay..ish. However, like always, I was wrong TT^TT.
When we blasted off, the roller coaster went up so fast. In just a few seconds, we were already on the top of the curve that would take us down on the straight slope to death. Right as we started going down, I felt my glasses ROCKET out of my shirt. Pew~ *lame sound effect xD! It was gone. I didn't see it fly out though because I closed my eyes xD //fail. I saw just a tiny glimpse of the scenery before I started going down. It was quite amazing...and scary, but mostly amazing ? xD. Then I closed my eyes because the speed of the roller coaster was just too much ^ ^;.
Later on, I called my daddy to tell him. And what he did to me was the most terrible thing...... he laughed at me ;A;. Can you believe that?! He laughed at me. He didn't scream nor yell. This crazy man's first reaction was to laugh. laugh at his daughter's misfortunate accident (gawsh, I can see where my sadistic side came from xP).
We were at the fountain area, waiting to leave when I called. Most of my friends were sitting next to me. They knew I was about to call my daddy. All of them were silent, and waiting for what we thought would be my death.
"Daddy...," I slowly started to say, "I have bad news."
"What bad news could you possibly have, eh?" asks my dad, in a voice that made it seem like he thought I was joking or something.
"Well... I went on Kingda Ka... and I... I uh, lostmyglasses! >~<," I said it fast and slurred my words. He was still able to hear me though.
"BWAHAHA~!! OH HAHAA~! KEH EH HEH HEH~!!" was what I heard subsequently afterwards..... >___> and yea, my daddy has a strange laugh... like me Cx. kufufu~.
"EHH? DONT LAUGH AT ME!!" I shouted into the phone, standing up now in disbelief.

My friends who were there, and listening started to laugh. I was laughing too. I didn't have my phone on speaker, but they all obviously knew what was going on ...since I stated it... xD. It was kinda strange. Sort of like all the tension earlier had just been broken, and suddenly turned into this mixture of relief and excited energy. I don't know if it was just me, but it felt like my friends were also feeling a sort of tension with me. I'm not sure, but I think they sincerely didn't want me to get in trouble and worried for my well being :'D //aww.

"Kufu~. You rookie~. tch. Haven't you ever ride a roller coaster before? How'd you do something so stupid?" my dad continued to rub in my stupidity into my face. LOL but in a pleasing and joking manner xD. my daddy knows I'm young-and-stupid. not stupid. there's a difference :'D.
"I have ridden a roller coaster before~! Don't mock me~ D; ughh~," I started to defend myself, but obviously it was useless.
"Keh heh. Dummy." and then he just hangs up =__=;;

Like ai ya~. My dad is so like ...weird. XD. If I had a normal parent, my ass would've been boiled and chopped to bits to be served to the pigeons! However, I suppose my dad likes using the ol' make 'em feel stupid as hell method. Which is just as effective, I guess xP. Later though~, my dad was like "I am human. You are human. And humans only learn through mistakes. It was expected you'd do something stupid." and therefore, with this explanation, he said he was not mad.

It was kind of funny though. I only told like three-ish people that I lost my glasses. And after those three, everyone else I decided to tell already knew .____. like damn, at an amusement park with no internet connection, and people still are able to spread the word that fast. LOL it makes no sense :>.

*looks over post. EHHH?! I wrote this much already?! O____O;;. damn, and I still have so much more to say OTL.
well...uh... hm... what to do? Oh, what the hell~. I SHALL GO ON~! :'D I mean YOLO.


ehh, for the other rides, all I can say was that they were epic <3. waiting in line for El Toro was worth it ^___^. and I also went total pedo on the lil' kids at the merry-go-round (in which I subsequently also rode like a boss x3).


The bus ride there was pretty awesome! I got to sit with X-chan :'D like omigosh, if I died at that moment, I would die happy~. However... X-chan kept raping me ;A;. LOL can't say I didn't enjoy it ;D. kufuuf~ jk jk xD. She kept tickling mehh~. It was painful, but fun? For pay back, I kept rubbing her stomach :'D. I love rubbing her stomach because it's so flat and firm. She works out and stuff, so she's in like perfect shape <3. However, after half an hour or so, we got tired XD. She got tired first, so she rested on my shoulder. I swear, at that moment, I was like dying of happiness TTwTT //tears of joy. Kufu~ I was so happy that X-chan was comfortable enough to rest on my shoulder :'D. However, the happy moment didn't last long because I got tired too. I rested my head on her head, and had fallen asleep. Then when we woke up, X-chan started lying on my lap. Like omigosh, I just died :'D.
Oh, and on the bus ride there, a few of my friends and I were doing the pocky game. Nyu-san brought pocky, and we were bored xD.


It looked something like that :'D. LOL we play it cool, but at the same time, we're slightly embarrassed too xD;.


We kept trying to see which pair of people could get the shortest end piece. X-chan and I won shortest! :'D. LOL But in trying to do this type of competition, I accidently stole ____-chan's first kiss ^ ^;;. Can't say who because I'll embarrass her :P. But yea, I kissed a girl on the lips. How ....awkward XD;. She's like my bestie though, so it's okay <3 ^__^. YOLO xD.


The bus ride back home was uh.... nice too ^//////^. I rode with Ronny on the way back <3. Keh heh, no need to go into specifics on that xD. LOL. I feel bad for Pari-chan though.... she sorta caught us kissing. Like kyaaa~. so embarrassing >////<;;. It wasn't like hardcore kissing though x____x so dun freak! I was just explaining about how I was a loud kisser because I'm the type of person who does that smacking sound when I kiss. sorta like "muahh~!" xD. Poor Pari-chan's eyes. Poor everybody's eyes! When we were getting off the bus, there was a farewell kiss, and like the lights turned on and everyone saw. AI YA~. >//////////////<.
I couldn't get to play the pocky game with Ronny though. we ran outta pocky xD. lolol~. so we played with popcorn instead. YOLO. xD


LOL so like they uh, say, the ride there and back is half the fun =w=b.

ps. I had a spare pair of glasses, so don't worry. I'm not like blind or anything :'D. However, they're old prescription glasses, so not as good as my lost pair. It's still hard for me to see far away, but at least I can read better :). My radius of my line of sight increased slightly xD.

YOLO.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry but I just had to laugh xD
    Your dad laughed at you? XD
    LOL. I love your blog! <3 Keep posting Emiko :) It's what keeps me smiling especially if I'm down :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi gleek kun here
    yea i started reading u blog again(nothin to do)
    yea 6 flags was fun
    hope u find u glasses
    GO PINEMI
    anyone els think that the lyrics of "i kissed a girl" fits the decription of her kissing someone
    "This was never the way I planned
    Not my intention
    I got so brave, drink in hand
    Lost my discretion
    It's not what, I'm used to
    Just wanna try you on
    I'm curious for you
    Caught my attention

    I kissed a girl and I liked it
    The taste of her cherry chapstick
    I kissed a girl just to try it
    I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
    It felt so wrong
    It felt so right
    Don't mean I'm in love tonight
    I kissed a girl and I liked it
    I liked it"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so that's what the commotion of the bus was about? *SMIRKS*

    ReplyDelete