Monday, June 11, 2012

Finally! Prom~

Okay, I'ma start by first saying that prom was...AMAZING. LOL I shall start from beginning to end :3.

Getting ready for prom was a pain in the ass! Like omg, I practically died! I timed everything perfectly, so that I would be ready in time. However, a change in plans suddenly happened last minute. Luchia-chan wanted Choco-chan and I to do our nails at her house. LOL I love going to Luchia-chan's house (because she has an awesome living space x3), so I said yes :D. However, I liked staying at her place a lil' too much, so I ended up being late ;A;. By the time we went to the salon to do our hair, we only had an hour left. The salon, by the way, was very nice. I think I might go there again xD. LOL it was a Korean salon, and the person didn't speak English very well. However, I like how they did good work, fast ^__^b. I mean, it did take them like 40 minutes, but I guess for hair, that's pretty good time. The first place I went to said they'd take a whole hour or more for like $60! I was like "fuck that," and went someplace else xD. After we got our hair done, I went to this ADORABLE clothing shop nearby (which I shall also go back to one day <3), and bought myself a cardigan. Haha, my dress was spaghetti strapped, and like.... >________> I needed to cover up. So I bought a cardigan because I don't have that kind of girly clothing on hand xP. It cost me only $15 :) which was much better than the starting price of $21. LOL I love on sale stuff <3.
Anyways, by the time I got home, I only had like 20 minutes left @____@. Getting to the point, I ended up leaving a half hour later than plan OTL like damn. Way before prom started, I joked about arriving "fashionably late" like you see in the movies, but we thought it best to go on time. However, we ended up late anyways xP. They had to take attendance and food orders, so us arriving late was a bad idea x___x. BUT ! Being the awesome me, everything turned out swell 8D. LOL. We did arrive like in the movies. IT WAS EPIC! Like fuck yea!! >D. My group of friends at school is like real tight with each other, and after being around for three years, everyone knows us xD. So when all us bad-ass and beautiful ladies walked in together, everyone's mouths just dropped to the floor x3. It's no joke~. Haha, and then for some reason, everyone came up and hugged us. LOL It was like "Yay~! You're here *hugs*." It was weird because I was hugging people left and right. And like, two random guys I'm not really close to started hugging me. I was just like "WTF is going on?" LOL So hell yea! Unintentionally arriving "fashionably late" actually worked 8D. However, I do not suggest you to do that~. It seems really lame if you do it on purpose xP.
Since we arrived late, all the seats were like taken. However, thanks to my charming date, I was saved a seat <3. LOL He was really gentleman like by pulling out my chair for me and pouring my drink. It was cute ^____^. I told like my group of friends that I was going with him, but he didn't tell any of his. Haha, so when I was late, everyone thought he was lying about his "surprise date" XD.
Oh wait! Stopppp! I don't think I told you who my date was yet o__o. Okay, so this'll sound funny, but.. my date was meh son 8D. LOL.. incest xP. Don't worry though! I didn't leave Luchia-chan to die by herself. She ended up going with Nyu-san. Which like totally broke my heart because I wanted to go with Nyu-san D':
At the prom, Ronny and I was doing a crazy crap load of stuff together! I swear, the two of us would probably be rated the most corniest couple of all couples xD. Honestly, we were just stealing a bunch of stuff we've seen from movies x3.

We were feeding each other the food that was served at prom 8D. Corny activity #1 ♥.
LOL This started because I fed him our appetizer of salad. To be honest, I don't like eating salad. Even if it was "special prom salad", I still didn't want to eat it. So I fed it to Ronny xD //so mean. However, my plan back fired, and he started feeding me back salad too OTL. damn. xD. Then skipping all the way to the desert part, we were served cake. I fed him some of that too 8D. And everyone took pictures of us. LOL And all the other couples copied us! X-chan and Ken... (yea, I'll call him Ken xD), fed each other cake. And the plunger couple (yup, that's their name 8D), fed each other cake too. Tee hee, Ronny and I are such leaders >w<. lol jk xD. Anyways, feeding someone is fun 8D. ...just saying xD.

We were also served soda at the prom as well 8D. lol I like soda xD. It was fun, so everyone kept doing cheers. However, we didn't know what to cheer too, so we just kept knocking our glasses together. LOL XD. we're lame. I know.
At some point, Ronny suggest we drink our soda with our arms intertwined with each other. LOL. Totally movie based. Anyways, Corny activity #2 

 Nyu-san kept poking fun at how only couples getting married drink their glasses like that xP. It was fun though. LOL when we first did it, no one saw. Then, someone came along, and was like "Ohmigosh, do it again so I can take a picture!" To be nice, we drank with our arms crosses again. However, more and more people came, and for some god damn reason, they didn't come all at the same time. So by the time everyone was finished with all the pictures, our glasses were practically empty. And they started out full xP.

Besides cake, there was also cookies 8D. LOL I LOVE COOKIES ♥!! And since I'm a total Ouran High School fan, I pulled a Hikaru !! Oh ho ho~ <3 ;D.
Corny activity #3 ~

Ronny and I shared cookies >w<. Just like how Hikaru did so in the gif above. (Which was found here: http://azu-zelda.deviantart.com/art/ouran-high-school-host-club-141438246 ). Of course, I was able to look as seductively hot as Hikaru did <3. LOL and now that I look at this again, I should've totally held his chin. It adds to the affect <3. Haha, this I totally suggest doing. It's fun 8D... and sexy x3... when Hikaru does it at least xD. oh ho ho~. The same thing happened for the cookie scene though. Everyone wanted to take pictures, so I ate like 10 cookies @___@. I was so full, that poor Timmy couldn't get a picture since I couldn't eat another bite xD.

We also took many funny pictures together too! LOL I can't show you those though xD;; sorry~. It was really cool though. There was like this mini photo station with all these cute little props. It was a hella fun putting on cat ears and scarves and stuff. It was great 8D.

Anyways, enough about the couple stuff xP. Let's get to the part about the dancing. LOL And let me start with this, I CANT DANCE FOR LIFE XD. rofl. Davu~ (one of the random guys who hugged me when I walked in xP), kept telling me to dance. For some strange reason, he thinks I know how to dance. Pfft, boy is he blind? xP. Nonetheless, I came to prom to have fun, so I danced away the night~. I danced with like everyone @___@. with X-chan, Luka-chan, Rin-chan, Pari-chan, Choco-chan, Luchia-chan, and like a whole shit load of other people who I don't feel like giving nicknames to xD. Dancing is fun 8D even when you suck at it. At some point, Ronny and I had a dance couple war with Ken and X-chan. We just kept dancing and dancing, and bumping into each other, and it was crazy 8D. Oh, my friends and i came up with dance move called "The Pigeon" and "The Undertaker". I can't really show you what it is, but LOL by the names, you can tell it's kinda stupid xD.

Oh, but I had to leave half an hour before the prom ended D; it sucked. Haha, before I left though, everyone forced Ronny to kiss meh... cheek. LOL yea, just the cheek <3. His uh, labios (can't say it in English. too awkward XD), were like cold and thin. Haha, I could feel a tingly feeling from where he kissed for the entire night ^///^. And when everyone was walking away, I snuck up behind him, and kissed him on the cheek too. LOL because it seemed right 8D. LOL. //lame reason.

And then I rode home in meh car with Nyu-san. Oh ho~ had her all to myself ;D. lmfao <3.

Prom was amazing though. One of my greatest nights <3. LOL Sounds corny, but in my fourteen years of living thus far, it is true 8D. LOL.

3 comments:

  1. Aww >.< So cute! xD
    Sounds really fun! My school doesn't even have a prom -__-; Just some trip to Philadelphia.. i can't spell o w o
    You and Ronny seem so good together :D wish I could see this pictures D:
    haha, did Timmy end up asking Angela?

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKR!
    I was one of those cheering :D
    Unfortunately, no... Timmy didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw ^^;
    Emiko x Ronny >_<
    :3 stay together, like, forever okay? xD

    ReplyDelete