Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Penny for My Thoughts

 


 Haha, so today is Ronny and I's one week anniversary. We didn't celebrate or do anything special. According to Ronny everyday is our anniversary x3. In all honesty, one week is really nothing to celebrate about. It's more of one month or year anniversaries that are nice because I think that is a long enough time to actual celebrate about xD.

Hmm... but I suppose even after one week, I still have thoughts about how I feel and whatnot~. Yea, I don't talk about my feelings very often, do I? xD. //feeding the fans. LOL <3.

note: was just thinking of a couple name for us. LOL. and what I came up with was Pinmi. Sounds like "pin me". LMAO. that's dirty xD. ("Pin" from his nickname of Pineapple. "Mi" from Emiko.) Haha, but if you wanna use Ronny. Than it'd be Ronko. LMAO let's conclude with saying we just don't have good names to combine

Anyways~, we've been dating for an official one week as of now :3. And I hope we continue to date. (this is good sign xD //derp).

Ronny is very good to me though~. All those who keep telling me that they'll kill him if he hurts me doesn't have to worry xD. I mean he really tries his best to make me happy :). And he's willing to do anything for me. That's just like incredible. I'm like crazy as hell, and he has the will to go along with it all. You know how incredible that is?! I mean to find someone who supports whatever I want to do despite how insane it sounds. I love how he cares so much for me too. Always worrying about me, and making sure I'm okay. I love knowing that he'll always be there for me.

I mean my friends are always there for me too, and I rant to them about every lil' issue I have all the time. My friends are just always there to catch me, you know? But with Ronny it's a bit of a different feeling... he's always there for me like my friends are. However, when I'm with Ronny I can just lean on his shoulder and actually think. I don't have to say a word or explain a single thing. He'll just let me be, and hold my hand for reassurance. He's surprisingly comforting xD. Ronny makes me happy :). He's so incredibly sweet too! Always telling me the nicest things... even when I know it's so totally bullsh*t. //it's the thought of trying that counts :'D. LOL.

When we're together though, we don't talk much. Ronny and I mostly talk online xD. (LOL IM-ing ftw <3). At least we have some form of communication though :'D. The only time I really ever remember us talking an actual lengthy conversation is when we're by ourselves. Otherwise, I'm always interrupted by someone ._____. like... I really think there's such a thing as too many friends. LOL. I remember someone telling me that once. It's sometimes hard to talk to me because I'm always like surrounded by people. Dunno why, but I realized I am xD. But that's okay~, friends are good ^___^. And they're just curious. I mean, I bug couples all the time too C: tee hee~.  Anyways, I'm quite fine with how things are though. By the way I described it, you'd think we'd have bad communication... but we don't xD. LOL. I think we understand each other pretty well ^__^b. We're very open with each other :)

I'm a bad girlfriend though ^ ^;;. I like totally enslave him all the time. And tease about his "fluffy"-ness (I shouldn't be talking too! because I'm heavier than him D; like wtfuu~). Even though he's valedictorian, I still call him stupid and a dumbass ^ ^;. Also, I feel like I'm hogging him away from his friends ;A;. He's always around me, and like doesn't get to spend time with his friends because of that D: which must suck for his friends and him. Like ai ya~. I should be better towards him Dx. Hopefully, I'm not all bad though ;A; ?  I don't know for sure though~. I mean it's not like I can give a honest opinion about myself because I can't look at myself from another person's point of view. Sigh~ .___.

All in all though, things are going well though :) or at least, I believe/hope they are xD;;. Everyone says we make a cute couple; which makes me happy ^__^. At first, I thought everyone would reject us as a couple ^ ^;;. Just thought people would~. (people have this strange tendency to not be able to share me xD;;). I admit it is kind of embarrassing when someone asks about us... but it's a nice kind of embarrass-feeling. It makes me feel happy that I can say yes whenever someones asks if he's mine <3.

And since Ronny reads my blog (like the total creep he is xD), I'll just leave this picture for him:

found out: http://alchemyotaku17.deviantart.com/art/This-is-Love-148816474

ps. yea, we both have a thing for rainbows xD.
and like damn, even though it rained today, I forgot to look out the window for the rainbows ;A;.

Happy one week anniversary, good lookin' <3 ;D

13 comments:

  1. "I really think there's such a thing as too many friends". i see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JZwwDPNM72Q/T9E2sqE05eI/AAAAAAAAFd8/6yvQADrbkVI/s1600/willy%20wonka%20a%20week%20relationship%20meme.jpg
    Gosh people at your age toss the word "love" around like it's nothing. This is just a mutual liking okay? Relationships at your age are only good for fooling around. I wonder what your dad thinks about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anonymous1,
    I didn't mean it in a negative way... ^ ^;
    I meant it as a positive exaggeration xD.

    To Anonymous2,
    LOL nice picture xD.
    Anyways, I know it's mutual liking, and we may just be fooling around. But I'm not just tossing the word about as if it's nothing. I fully understand the meaning behind the word "love"; more than you probably think I do. So please, allow me to use the word as I wish.

    ps. my dad knows about my relationship. he says it's okay =w=b.

    ReplyDelete
  4. luka: "positive exaggeration", eh ?
    okkaayy.

    and congratulations on your one week anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are so cute together :3
    It's nice how both of you treat each other nice :D
    Congratulations for the one week xD

    uh.. wow.. the anonymous people...

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATZ EMIKO/PINEAPPLE :D
    What Angela said is true. And many check your blog out, including anonymous ones.
    Did you check out my blog about the double rainbow?

    ReplyDelete
  7. umm to anonymous:
    you are sooo judgemental. they're young, and though it may be a "mutual liking" or whatever the hell you choose to call it, they are in love. love is meant to be shared. and thats what they are doing. so if you have a problem, go shove it....


    No offense intended of course :D i didnt say it to be mean or anything, its just they good friends of mine and i wont have anyone criticize them....
    P.S. i apologize if i hurt someone's feelings.


    and CONGRATS on your one week anniversary :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL I actually love this Anonymous 2's comment!
    It is a mutual liking.. love is way too soon, no?
    Life is not a fairytail, sadly. I don't think overnight, love just "POOF!" appears.

    But whatever you guys are in, I think its cute and heartwarming. <3

    LOL young stupid teenagers, FTW! LMAO JK~ xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Romeo and Juliet LALALA

    ReplyDelete
  10. To Luka,
    LOL. I honestly just worded that wrong. Didn't know how to explain it XD.

    and thanks <3. LOL.

    To Angela,
    Thanks. I'm glad you feel that way xD.
    And yea, I suppose we are nice to each other. I do whack him a lot for his stupidity though XD.

    To Jessa,
    Thanks!
    And no... I didn't know you wrote a post about a double rainbow .__. LOL I should go check it out later. (haven't had much time to read lately xD;;).
    and yea, I suppose, a lot of ppl really do check out my blog. creepy ... xD lol.

    To Choco-chan,
    LOL Thanks for supporting us xD.
    But it's alright. I can understand that person's anonymous comment.
    I mean... I'm not sure if it's love. but there is definitely some mutual liking going on XD. LOL <3.

    To Rin,
    I knew you would agree XD. Especially because you've said it to me before. But like what can I say though? I love the guy er- I mean, I really really really like him C: tee hee~.
    And it wasn't really technically overnight xD. LOL. it happened over the course of a few months XD. and we're still seeing how it will grow from there~.

    ah, thanks though xD. LOL. the most popular word to describe us so far is "cute". haha~~.

    To Nyu-san,
    LOL. Romeo and Juliet dies in the end. so uh, no thank you xD.

    ReplyDelete
  11. is ronny going to bronx science too?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! I'm starting to like read your blog everyday, or atleast when ever you post something new.. Even though I act like you guys shouldn't be together, don't worry. I like 110 support your relationship! /late Congratz ! :3 - Luchia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh. I forgot to say this but, anniversary is for one year. Anniversary comes from the root Ano=One year.

    ReplyDelete