Friday, July 6, 2012

HoroHaro Love~

Now to like uh, distract you from my previous post, I'ma rant my art appreciation for this one person from deviantart. Therefore, please excuse my fangirling and such ;w; <3.
ps. if you dun wanna hear my happy-rant, then come back later. Luka-chan has requested a rather... exciting post ;D kufufu~~.

I go on deviantART(dA) a lot... because I have no life >___>... and I follow the Gundam00 group. I don't share about it much, but  I'm like a SUPER Gundam00 fan. like OMIGOSH <3. I love Gundam00!! I mean, I know I haven't seen the Gundam00 movie yet, even though I have it. I also don't memorize like every fact or detail. I've only watched it once, instead of re-watching it a thousand times like the average fan normally would. HOWEVER, that doesn't change the fact that I absolutely love it ;w;. It's like the best anime I've ever seen <3 !! *cough. Haha, anyways, I came across this one picture on dA that made me go totally beserk. I swear, I literally died. spazzed. laughed. fangirled. died. smiled. and then died again. I LOVED IT!
*cough. enough of talk about my reaction. have a look at the picture yourself:
http://horoharo.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d55o04u

Do you see this? DO YOU SEE THIS?? ITS SETSUNA AND MIKU TOGETHER. OMIGOSH. LIKE HOLY COWW. THIS ALMOST MADE ME CRY. I WAS ABOUT TO DIE OF HAPPINESS. I can never find pictures of Setsuna and Miku together. That makes me sad ;A;. like so very sad. upset. depressed. miserable. despondent. melancholy. gloomy. and just like you know, SAD. No pictures of Setsuna and Miku together means no pictures that I can photoshop Miku's hair green to make a "Setsuna and Emiko" picture XD. LOLOL. I've been kind of lazyy, so I probably won't like bother turning Miku into Emiko. (idk why, but saying that sounds so weird XD.  Miku into Emiko. as if I could be as awesome as Miku. LOL). I'm just happy that I have an actual existing picture of Setsuna and Miku together :'D. I don't know why, but it makes me so happyy. so very happy~~.

Haha, so this is where I have a request! I know I don't have many fan or readers yet, but like I was hoping that maybe you, being one of the few that I have, could possibly also make/draw/paint/ect a Setsuna and Miku/Emiko picture... just to make me happy? and possibly share it in the comments? ;w;. or maybe if you find a picture of Setsuna and Miku, you could maybe share it? That would make me so very glad :') ...

LOL the only complaint that I have is that they're not smiling. they're frowning D: ...haha, but that's okayy. I gotta be happy with what I can get ^____^.

Not only is this person SUPER AWESOME and totally BADASS to be a Setsuna and Miku fan, she also created this super cute flash-thing(?) of Setsuna that looks so ADORABLE >w< !!!! KYAAAA~~~. I'M SO IN LOVEEE~~. Setsuna is like so cute ;w;. total omigosh.

I don't know, but if you own a dA, you should totally check out HoroHaro. She's like SO COOL <3 !! HoroHaro does more than just Gundam, so even if you don't like Gundam(which is practically impossible!) you should still go check out her stuff~~. >w<.

3 comments:

  1. Aww! HoroHaro is my dearest friend and senior in college! I'm glad that you like her stuffs in dA just like I do! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. uuuuu horoharo is my besuu frenn!!
    and glad i found another miku and setsu fan~~
    nyuuuu
    BTW,i have another miku setsu pic, you can visit sartika3091, is totally adorableeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anonymous,
    oh, that's cool! :D
    it must be awesome to be a friend of hers >w<. she's like so epic :'D.

    To Youichi asuka zara,
    I checked out sartika3091, and her art is absolutely incredible!! >w<
    Thanks for showing me her :D.

    ReplyDelete