Monday, July 23, 2012

I Died Three Times Today

Oh mi gosh, I almost died!! TT___TT.

It was so weird. Insane I tell you!!

I was watching nigahiga's youtube video. And while doing so, I was drinking water. ...some of you can already guess why that's a bad idea >____>....

It was a terrible experience though.
I choked on my water. However, you know how sometimes, you can spit it back up without spitting all over the place? Okay, so that's what I did. On the other hand, Nigahiga has this darn habit of creating funny scene after funny scene. Thus, I ended up choking on the water that I chocked on... twice....like a boss =w=b. LOL. but in all seriousness, that sucked !! I felt like I was going to die TT__TT. I can just see the headline for it now, "Girl Dies from Watching Nigahiga!"
And then watch all the parents prevent their kids from watching him ever again. Omigosh, I would hate for that to be my dying action. Nigahiga is too funny for kids to be deprived of himmm.

The worst part about my choking three times on the same water, is that my sister saw the whole thing.... >____>..... //has the worst luck. LOL. She was like "Do I even dare ask about it....? O.O;;" I just looked at her, water dripping down my chin, "Yes. In fact, a simple 'are you okay?' will be sufficient enough." Har. //sarcastic 'till the very end.

ps. did anyone notice that I did not use a single "xD" in this post? >w< !! //so proud. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. luka;
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG LOLOL ROFLMFAO. youre a fucking idiot XD

    ReplyDelete