Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pinmi News??

I know I haven't blogged for at least two weeks, or at least, I know it's been awhile. Friends have begun to continually ask me "Are you blogging?" or "Have you blogged yet?" I'm sorry I've been gone for awhile. It's high school again :\. Gosh, I'm only taking three simple classes (art, health, and music), so I don't have to deal with them later in the school years. Why is it sucking up so much of my time?! If I'm already being occupied with these three little classes, then what will regular high school be like? It'll probably be pure hell

Sighh. but I don't want to talk about school (or the fact that I got two major tests coming up TT^TT). Let's talk about something else. But what? LOL. I really have no clue xD.

Well... some have been asking for an update on Ronny and I.... I guess I could talk about that? so that less people would ask about it xD;;.

Yesterday, he came over to my house. LOL. yea... big step, eh? ^ ^;.
Don't get too excited. He didn't meet my dad. And no, he didn't rape me or anything. Just saying because some of you make the weirdest guesses sometimes xD. He came over to just watch movies with me :) tralala~.


However, even though he didn't meet my dad, he did meet my three little siblings. LOL. That's how I got to have him over. The deal was that if he came over, my dad got to have a play day of his own. That means, all my little siblings stayed home with me during my date, while he goes out xD. I took the offer. I just wanted a day with Ronny. Haven't seen that boy for an entire week. pure torture


It was quite interesting. My brother, Zoom~ (lame nickname, I know xD), showed him his Pokemon cards and other weird possessions xD. My other brother, Gal, licked him >___>..... which was very disturbing. LOL. It was on the face and ear, I think ....to be honest, I found it kinda funny and mortifying at the same time XD. Not to mention, Gal also tried to take off his socks numerous times. I don't know why, but that boy loves to do that! Last time, when Rin-chan came over, he successfully managed to take off her socks, and shoved it down her shirt. U__U there's something wrong with that lil' boy! Zoom also forced him to play Mario Party 9 (he made an emphasis on the 9 for some reason ^ ^;). And the most hilarious part about the whole thing was that Ronny wanted to be Princess Peach... orz. no comment...


What did my sister do though? Well, she's like 12 (i think...>__>...), so she doesn't do anything weird like take off his socks xD. She just kinda stared at him... and went back to her computer. And I love her for that!! LOL. It would've been weirder if she did something weird T^T. I mean 12 year old + weird activity = nothing good. xD.


Overall though, my brothers seemed to like him :'D. Gal warmed up to him pretty quickly (was lying against his leg. jumping on him. and other things lil' children do to show affection xD). Zoom didn't try to scare him half to death or bore him with animal facts. Zoom is a pretty good brother to tell you the truth. Like, he said if my boyfriend were to ever hurt me or make me cry, he would personally kick his butt (you feel threatened, Ronny? XD). When he told me that, I was like "O__O;; uh, thank you?" LOL. I don't know what a seven year old could do to a teenage boy who was like twice his height... but it's the thought that counts, I suppose xD. And since he seemed to have declared Ronny as a good boyfriend, so that makes me happy :D.
I don't know what my sister thinks of him ^ ^;;. I think she called him ugly... despite how much I would have to disagree with that. But she hasn't like annoyed or teased me about him yet, so I assume that is a good sign xD.

I'm glad things went well ^___^. My siblings were miraculously able to keep the house clean for his visit. I spent my whole Friday afternoon cleaning. LOL. Today, Sunday, it's messy again. xD. A clean environment only has a one-day lifespan in my house.

Him and I watched Paul and Rat Race. Both good movies, in my opinion :D. ...And... that's all I say. XD. Lolool~.

So yea, I wonder what'll happen when he meets my dad. I don't think he ever will (unless we date for like 10 years or something XDD. //obviously exaggerating, but still~). My dad seems to be slightly annoyed by, slightly accepting of the fact that I have a boyfriend ^ ^;;. Not ready to let his first born go, I suppose~. But he's warming up to the idea. LOL. hopefully xD.

ps. I finally got around to replying to the comments on the "I'm Such a Loner" post xD. so you can go check that out if you want...

4 comments:

  1. star kun here
    1. im now star kun deal with it
    2. im a fan of pinmi idk if its creppy or that i know its pinmi's 1 month 2 week and 3 day anaversiery (wow i can't spell for life)
    3. lol once i saw pinmi in the title i automatically read this (hey i have no life okay)
    4. aww it was touture no being with him
    5. love the miku with the leek wand pic
    6. umm who wears sock in the summer does he not own flip flops or sandels no offense ronny if u read this
    7. just watched the teen choice awards selena won 1 awards glee won 3 :) talyor swift won five :)))
    8. GO PINMI

    ReplyDelete
  2. star kun back
    1. srry read it ove the idk in #2 is supposeted to be idc

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL aww... how cute watching movies together XD well yeah i agree paul is a nice movie but dont you think its inappropriate for your brothers? idk maybe its not... anyways its nice seeing you post again xD
    from: Will

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Gleek-kun,
    1. Okay! :D Gleek-kun it is ^___^.
    2. umm... well, it's nice that you support us... I understand how fun it is to go crazy over a couple (however, most of the time they're anime pairings....) but don't get too obsessed, please ^ ^;..
    3. I knew you would be excited....
    4. .....
    5. I love it too x3
    6. What are you talking 'bout :O ?? I wear socks too!

    ...not gonna reply to the rest....

    To Willy,
    Heyyy~ :D
    LOL. yea, totally "awww" moment, huh? XD.
    My brothers were too busy focusing on their popcorn to even be watchin' the movie xD. haha~~. plus, I've taught them not to curse, and like know that it's badd :D. Don't worry ^ ^.

    thanks! :D it's nice to be posting again. lolol totally blog deprived xD.

    ReplyDelete