Friday, July 13, 2012

I'm Such a Loner

I haven't blogged in awhile, and I'm terribly sorry for that ;A;. Anyways, I'll just go on talking instead of wasting a bunch of time explaining to you why I was so busy.


There's so much that has happened these past days. I feel so OLD nowadays. And I don't know why, but I've been having this alone-in-a-crowd type of feeling. ;A; //lonerr. I go to my high school so I can take certain classes earlier, and get them outta the way for when the school year actually starts. Basically, it's like starting high school ahead of time XD. I've never had a problem with talking to people. I may seem like a total anti-social freak, but I'm actually quite talkative (believe it or not XD). However, I just can't make friends at Bronx Science~~ xP. I mean I have like a few friends, but when you're in a school with like over a thousand kids, everything is so foreign no matter what. I'm not sure how to explain it. I feel like I'm in a whole new country or something. Even though I've gotten through a week and two days, I still feel all weird and uncomfortable with it. I think it's probably like freshman-syndrome or something. And there is no way I'm actually going to try to befriend everyone. No. I'm not that desperate for friends xD. To be honest, I just want to focus on my studies. Friends are like distracting .___. you know? I mean just my middle school friends are sucking up all my time. High school friends? No way. xP.


I'm sort of stuck though. I should make friends, so that I can like make future connections since Bronx Science will most likely "raise" successful people or whatever. However, I also want to just not have friends, and like just study. ...HAHA XD Me studying? LOL. sounds like a dream :'D. I do want to get serious about this whole "being a smart" person thing though. That's why I feel that separating myself from people will help. That's why I'm stuck. Should I gain connections or study? ;A;... they're both good, but it's one or the other type of thing. Well... I suppose, I can use the first two years to study my ass off, and be like wayy ahead. Then use the last two years to gain connections. LOL. Yea, I think that's my high school plan =w=b.


Oh, on a further note, I'll talk about how Ronny and I are doing. I don't know why this happens. However, whenever there's an awkward moment with my friend and I while we're talking, the first question they can think to ask me is "So.. how are you and pineapple?" It's like "Whyyyy??" First off, that only makes things more awkward. And secondly, it's a weird question to answer without coming off as some love-sick puppy or something! I would respond diligently, but they'll just be like "ew," or "tmi, dude, just tmi". I'll just be sitting there pissed off, thinking "Then why did you ask!?! >O //angry face." So I only answer with, "We're fine." However, people are never satisfied with that answer! They always think "Oh, so things aren't going well, hnn?" And I'm like "uh.. how the fawk did you get the exact opposite of what I just said?" People can be so annoying sometimes. Humans make no sense =__=;;. 





10 comments:

  1. from someone
    yeah you will probably figure out who this is
    i look up to the quote "Now I'm free to pursue my dreams without anything holding me back." and i see you in this qute but your taking this to the extreme. you should make friends or else people will think you are anti socialand by the time your a junior no one will know you.
    come on pinmi is all the rage its the newest real couple besides you two are so cutei found this quote i really like so im gonna leave off on that quote
    "what makes you different is what makes you strong" ~darren criss

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous,
    LOL I'm guessing you're Gleek-kun? XD;;

    Well, first off, if no one knows me in Junior year, than I'll MAKE them know me. Since I'm assuming you know me irl, you will know that I won't have trouble doing that :P. //not to sound conceited or anything. I just find it easy talking to people.

    and like I said before, I dun really want friends in high school .__. //semi-wants to be a loner. LOL.

    and uhh.... still. I find the question annoying XD. It's like people are never satisfied with whatever answer I give them xP

    ReplyDelete
  3. correct
    for the last time emiko its STAR KUN, gleek kun is dead
    yet i still love glee
    and also a lot of ppl are supporting pinmi (i still thinki it sounds like pin me like in vodoo and stuff) so they want updates
    wait u say ur concieted yet u don't want to sound concieted?
    but if u want to be i loner i support u
    again "Now I'm free to pursue my dreams without anything holding me back."

    ReplyDelete
  4. the second i saw darren criss and pinmi i knew it was gleek-kun..

    and well you know, most of the time when girls say they're "fine" well.. it's the opposite xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. "and well you know, most of the time when girls say they're "fine" well.. it's the opposite" if what you said was true then why is that? why not speak the truth lol XD well anyways emiko well i kinda know how you feel about sometimes just have to choose one thing... it like hard >< well before you will know it you will make a lot of new friends in highschool XD
    p.s.: try guessing who i am it might be easy? ... idk XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. star kun here
    yea ur angela
    and i agree with u

    ReplyDelete
  7. star kun back
    @emiko
    we all want pinmi juicy gossip (at least i do cause i have no life)
    u'll make them know u? thinking wrong

    ReplyDelete
  8. TheIngeniousOrchestra//Aster Lawliet on the case! or cases since I couldn't get here. :P So in high school eh Kiddo? ^^ the only choice is, make friends who are balanced, like they will study with you as well, sometimes hang out as to save time. Knowing me, I definently do NOT do that. xD here's a quote, and it's my bestie: "Work, work and work." so sometimes it's ok to be a loner. At least I will be until I'm 25 so I can make a successful future for meself. And if ya don't mind me asking, what is pinmi and who's Ronny? :O
    On another note, is the person who made gleek-kun dead the one who framed roger rabbit? >_O

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL I totally forgot there were comments here! so I'm replying now xD...//a little late

    To Gleek-kun,
    uh... and didn't I say that I don't care? You're name is Gleek-kun. deal with it. xD.
    I'm not an anime! I can't have a fans for my relationship with Ronny xD. That's insane!! It's nice that you people support Ronny and I though. That makes me happy, I suppose :)

    Also, being conceited and sounding conceited is two different things. being conceited is okay. but sounding conceited isnt. get it? ^ ^.

    To Anonymous,
    I'm guessing you're Angela xD.

    LOL. that's true. xD.
    but I don't mean like the "I'm fine...."
    I mean like the "It's fine! :D"

    I really want to say "It's great! Fantastic! Absolutely amazing!!"... but that'll just be weird, and sound sarcastic even though it's not. so I choose to stick with "it's fine." xD.

    To Anonymous2,
    LOL You sound kinda like Timmy... but I'm not sure if he has my blog link or not XD. so I can't be sure. LOL.

    idk why girls never say what they truly feel. it's weird. xD. like, I think girls want someone to persist. they want to see how far a person will go to see if they're okay. like a test to see how much you care. it's a weird girl complex thing xD. don't ask. LOL.

    haha maybe. xD friends. or no friends. I'm okay with both~ :)

    To Tio/Cal/w.e. xD,
    Welcome back?! LOL haven't heard from you in awhile xD.

    I am still upset dat you're younger than me, and supposedly in high school! it's just incredible :P.

    LOL. yea..that's the conclusion I sorta came to. Be a loner. work. be successful. and then worry about social life xD. LOL. I'll make some friends, just so I won't completely die (since I believe to some extent, humans need friends to survive).

    *cough. okay, so I shall explain.
    Pinmi = Pineapple + Emiko.
    Ronny is my boyfriend (shockerr, right? I actually got myself a boyyy xD).
    Ronny's nickname is pineapple. hence the pineapple part in the couple name fusion.

    and uh, idkk. LOL. xD.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ff---
    Why is everyone guessing Angela? LOL.
    I never commented on this.. o_o
    (Well until now)
    but.. ._.

    ReplyDelete