Monday, September 10, 2012

Subway Experience

THE SUBWAY IS DANGEROUS O^O.

I have to ride three different subway trains twice a day every weekday for a total of two to three hours. A lot can happen in those times. a lot of scary things T^T.

The other day, I almost got mugged! Omigosh, it was so scary if I think back about it, but somehow I wasn't frightened at all. I usually put my book bag on the floor since it's heavy, but I have it in between my feet and watch my surroundings carefully. As I was looking around the bus, there was this guy who didn't really look too suspicious. He was wearing a black shirt, black pants, and a black hat. You know, the kind of hat that robbers usually wear. ....>___> okay, so maybe he should have looked suspicious to me, but he didn't. LOL XD. I mean, some people don't usually dress up to match their intentions when those intentions are to rob someone ^ ^;; you'd have to be a complete idiot to do so. Anyways, it wasn't his get-up that made me notice him. I only payed attention to this guy because he kept looking at me. I was just like "WUT? __ಠ" He really failed terribly for me to notice him so easily. At first, I thought it was just him like being a pervert or something; checking me out. However, as I observed more carefully (and discreetly of course), he was looking at my bag. The guy kept looking up at me, and then down at my bag, and then back at me again. My bag is one of those Swiss Army bags, but I don't really look like someone who's rich or anything. I look like the kind of kid who doesn't have more than ten bucks on her, and it's true xD. I moved myself at an angle, so if he were to try to grab it and run, it'll be difficult for him. I saw him look upset when I did that. Inside, I felt a little proud because I thought I made him give up. He started checking out for other people's things. As the subway was about to reach its next stop, I saw him start to get up, and stand next to me. There was NO reason for him to be standing next to me when the door was on the other side. I then reached down to grab the bag with my hand, and gave him the "touch me, and I'll rip your guts out" kind of glare o^o. Then as the subway door opened, he looked down at my bag and totally contemplated his options. He had that thinking face on. He looked stupid .___. like srsly. I swear I saw him attempt to reach down, but at the last minute, thought against it and ran out the door before it closed.

Then once he left, I immediately told my friend about it. LOL. It was like an entire silent battle between me and this idiot mugger. I tried to emit a "i can kick your ass" kind of aura. He was trying to act out a "i'm totally innocent" face. But I didn't fall for it! My friend on the other hand, didn't notice what was going on the entire time. She was totally in her own world. LOL. xD. At the end though, she saw him try to reach for my bag like I mentioned earlier. She said she was going to punch him if he tried anything. I felt so loved TTwTT.

It's totally incredible that I survived my first almost-mugged situation //feels proud :'D.

On the subway there's a ton of perverts too. especially old man perverts. On the first day of school, one winked at me @^@;;. Then today there was like three others who just kept staring. I feel so creep-ed out. It's just not fun to know that there's pervs on the same train  ̄^ ̄. 

Oh, but the subway isn't all bad. It's really fun to make fun of all the weird people on the train. And trust me, there's a lot of weirdos. For instance, today, I saw this guy who had like three chins. However, it's not the gross amount of chins he had that was amusing. It was the fact that he had a beard on his double chin, and not his real chin. XD. like wtfuu**? If you're going to shave, might as well shave all of it. lolool. people are strange o-o;;.

7 comments:

  1. hi emiko, star kun here
    1. just because he was wearing all black does not mean hes a robber same color everthing might be a fashion trend
    2. omg good for u that u kinda scared him off
    3. LOL BOUT THE WINK
    4. they migh have looked at u cause they thought u were their grand daughter
    5. dress apropriatly for school
    6. OMG BEFORE I GO, HOWS PINEBEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, emiko, it's tim!!! I know what u've been thru. there are different ppl in those trains. old,young,girl,boy,nice,evil,polite, rude, and more.but luckily, i have paridi as my subway buddy. u should get 1, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo~! ALia-chan desu~!
    :O daijobu Emiko-chan? kyouskete! all sort of pervs are on trainsss! Dx have someone with from wiv you when you trawel on twains! ;3

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw star-kun still reads ur blog ^_^
    i need to perfect my, "i will murder you" stare :D
    is your friend the .. scary one? sdfghjkl; :'(

    lol. she has her friend and her subway buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. to creepy person
    star kun here
    i only read it for pinbee updates

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey m'darling. its been forever. x-x
    i miss you indeed.
    subways are scary. like seriously.
    so hows bronx sci. okay? fun? do you have clubs there? you gonna join any :D?

    are your new friends as awesome as us?
    because my friends sure arent. ♥
    i wish i was back @ 189 w/ you gais.
    im so bloody busy with freaking h.w. and shizz, that i dont have anytime for much of amything else. and i feel so bad :x

    but bros, im totally always remembering you gais and all the weird shizz we did together. so you better always, like, totally remember your totally super cool awesome middleschool friends. also, dont forget that im one of your moh's x3


    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    < >

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG THERE ARE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WRITING ON THIS BLOG NOW THAT I CAN'T TELL WHO'S WRITING O.o

    XD Sorry just had to get that out...

    ReplyDelete