Friday, September 28, 2012

High School Isn't What I Expected

After a month or so of high school, I've realized it's not as hard as people make it out to be... nor is it as fun ;____;.

I mean, in movies and people I've talked to, they're always complaining about the amount of work and tests and all that shit. It's honestly not that bad (and this is coming from a kid who goes to Bronx Science xP). There are a lot of tests (especially if you got that evil teacher), but it's to be expected. If you just sit your ass down, pay attention in class, and study for at least ten minutes the night before, you'll be fine (if you wanna do great, study for twenty-five minutes xD).

I must confirm that high school isn't as fun as rumored to be. I thought it was going to be crazy, wild, fun, drama-all-day, insane! It's not though. You go to the same classes, see the same teachers, and shove crap in the same locker every single day. It's too repetitive ! I hate it. No fun at all. Nothing interesting. The thing that might ever present a tiny possibility of excitement in my day is if I find a penny on the floor. High school is that boring.

People say you make your life time friends there. ... Well, I don't know how the fawk anyone does that because you get a whole new set of people in each class!! Like excuse me? How is someone supposed to create such a major friendship if you only see them like a few minutes each day??

So high school life isn't really what I had expected it to be (except, I do hear about the crazy, wild high school parties... which I'm not allowed to go to anyways xP).


I must admit, I do have fun though (just not exciting, I-could-die-happy fun xP).
My biology class is filled with Black Butler (anime, in general) fans!! >w<. We just like to sit and talk about Black Butler (ex. how cool Sebastian is, how hot Grell can be, and spoilers for the newborn fan xD) while we wait for second period to start (I have first period free three days a week). There's this one girll who I totally love though!! I'll call her Sabby~. She is HILARIOUS. Omigosh, she is the closest thing to home. Home as in my middle school friends. She's absolutely crazy, totally understands my kind of weird jokes, andd laughs/talks just as loud as I do XDD. However, she's still no replacement for my other friends ;___; I do miss them

...so I'ma just go on describing a few more friends since I've already started xD.

I have this friend named Turtle. He looks more like a lemur if you ask me (with qualities of a turtle), but no one agrees. Everyone is dead set on him being a 100% turtle xD. He's a junior, but I love how he doesn't treat me like a total newby-freshman. very nice ^^. LOL. I remember seeing him on the subway (because we both take the 4 train), and I thought he was kinda nice looking. The next day I ended up crossing paths with him (aka, meeting him xD). This kind of thing always happens to me somehow. LOL. //lucky ducky :P
I met Turtle because a friend of a friend introduced me to him. I like the friend of my friend though. She has the same name as Luka-chan. haha. She looks nothing like Luka-chan though. So I'ma call her The Keeper. That's her name because she has like a name for everyone, mostly animals, which makes me think of a zoo keeper. However, she doesn't have only animals, so I took out "zoo" and kept keeper. It ended up as a really cool nickname xD. Anyways, I'm The Keeper's teddy bear... according to her. And Tony (my summer school friend who coincidentally goes to Rin-chan's church) is her shrimp. I feel that's mean because it's like making fun of his short-ness ;__;. I like how The Keeper is also a junior, but she still treats me like an equal instead of a freshie.
I know this other junior, who I'll call Pritt. She treats me like a freshie. She even calls me her "lil' freshie". It makes me feel so outcast-ed T^T. LOL but the way she says it is so cute, so I don't really care xDD. She's super nice. I love how even though I'm a freshman, she's proud to be my friend ;w;. Pritt is always like "This is MY friend, and you're a lucky ducky to be meeting her!" whenever she introduces me to all her friends. I love how she's incredibly happy whenever she sees me too. Makes me feel special. LOL.
(btw, go visit her dA: http://kyo-kyo123.deviantart.com/ . she's like a totally awesome Hetalia fan!!).
...as you can see, I know a lot of juniors .____. (I know like a few more. 5 more? plus, a few seniors. but sophs don't like talking to me or something because idk any ;A;)


Oooh, and there's a person who I should totally dedicate an entire post about, but for now it'll just be a paragraph. I'm going to call her B-queer. She and I have the complete opposite personality, but we get along extremely well. We have the same sense of humor, and we're always laughing up the streets like crazy. We're the kind of friends who can finish each other's sentences and think the same things at the same time. It's a totally crazy that I'm friends with her. We both get upset at each other quite often, and curse one another's ears out, but somehow everything works by the end of the day. LOL. I hang out with her ALL the time. so much so, that I'm starting to talk like her XD. hahaa, I really do love her though. she's like ah-maze-zingg~~!


........... Anyways, those are like my only friends xD. Sabby, B-Queer, The Keeper, Pritt... and possibly Turtle xD. idk. LOL. plus, like two others (who I'll name and talk about later xD).


Also, I go to B-queer's locker with her every morning before school, in the afternoon, and after school (because that's just how our sched works xP. is done in reverse too). And there's this boy who owns the locker next to her. He always resets his locker combo thing to zero. I have no idea why, and I find it amusing that he has such a odd habit. And I must say, I'm a really mean person, so I always change the number to 25. LOL I'm probably a jerk for doing something like that, but I feel like defying this habit of his. I call him Mr. Zero. hahaa xDD. Funny part is, B-queer has the same habit too. I would also mess with her, but she'll kill me... so I dont mess with her ;A;.

By the wayy, even though I'm still just a "feshie", my locker is BOSS. hahaa, most freshmans carry shitload of stuff around the school because they aren't used to using a locker. I mean, I still have a huge camel hump on my back, but not during the school day. I shove like my entire book bag in the locker. I take out what I need, put it into a much more appealing smaller bag, and carry my binder in my hands. LOL. so I look cool B).

I like how my locker is turning out though. I put in a shelf. Yesh! A shelf!! It's a red shelf C: and I fit like a book, extra set of clothes, and my goggles on it (totally helps save space for my camel hump of a bag xD). I put my totoro pouch in there (for meh extra girly stuff). Totoro is so cute though ;w;. There's a mirror. And, I found this cute little pin in the hallway (finder's keepers xP) that said "Robots Save the World". So I took neon pink duct tape, and pasted it on. LOL.

...locker doesn't sound boss when I describe it... b-but it is. I swear.. ;A;  I'll take pics of it one day. xD.


Anyways, this post is like getting uberly long. I must stop talking before I go on a rampage of more useless stuff of my high school life xDD. (and believe me, there is still TONS of stuff to rant about. I have just barely scratched the surface). LOL. so until next time~!! ;D

ask me questions. It'll help inspire me to write more things xD.
like this post was inspired when Luka-chan wrote a comment on my last post asking about my high school friends :3 (so thank Luka-chan. I wouldn't have blogged today if it weren't for her XD).


Coming Up Next Time.....

  • You'll hear about the clubs I'm taking. The clubs I'm not taking.
  • Complaints of how Asian my school is, and my crave for more variety.
  • The current news of meh love life (btw, pinmi is of no more).
  • Possibly about my teachers
    (my writing seminar one is kind of cute :P)
  • My new doodle character
  • -hopefully- pictures of my locker
  • more of the weird people I have to deal with everyday xD. (i'ma get a para or so from B-queer. be excited. LOL).

^mind you, I'm not going to talk about all of them at once. maybe one or two. comment below if you really want to hear about one over the other.

14 comments:

  1. *le gasp* You met someone as crazy as us?!

    high school is okay, I guess. As of now, I only have three friends in my school, and a bunch of people somewhere in between acquaintances and friends.

    every person I see who watches anime in my school loves Black Butler. I really need to start watching it.

    and I've met only one person so far who has actually watched Hetalia. She's awesome, but you guys are still awesomer (spell check is telling me that awesomer isn't a word, but I don't care)

    I really need someone I can go Nordic-fangirl-mode on.

    I wanna hear about everything on your list xD

    lol I don't even use my locker. I just put a dry erase board in there and have a lock. That's it. I'm not planning on using it until I have a giant jacket to put in. I only have two classes after lunch, anyways, so there's really no point of me using my locker yet. (I have lunch really late. I'm usually starving by the time I get to eat TT_TT)

    I feel like I'm rambling too much now
    and I have to finish my homework.
    ciao~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi emiko STAR KUN HERE
    1. ik how u feel hs is pretty boring
    2. i want to here bout ur love life the most, pics of ur locker next
    3. WAITS HOLDS UP "PINIMI IS NO MORE" OMG U BROKE UP WHY HOW WHY OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    4. anyways gl in highschool hope it will get more exciting
    5. umm crush on a teacher ... okay? just don't go too far if u know what i mean hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait.
    Do I know Katrina? LOL.
    i hate high school.

    omg gleek-kun. ._.

    ReplyDelete
  4. luka;
    OMFG SAME HERE. MY GOD. LIKE HOW CAN I MAKE FRIENDS IF I ONLY SEE THEM LIKE ONCE A DAY ?!?!?!?!?! ; A;

    and the few friends i did make arent as crazy or awesome as you gais. <3
    yea, the work isnt too bad @ stuy either >.> but maybe its because its the beginning...

    its pretty boring, and not nearly as fun as high school is depicted in movies.
    but about the variety; my school isnt *as* asian xD. i see quire a few quite people. finally. <3 and theres also random hot looking guys in the hallways. but as expected, none in my classes. ; ~;. sighh.


    so yea. IM SAD ;A;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR I totally agree with you

      I miss you guys~

      this has nothing to do with anything, but some girls that sit at my table in biology class said that most of the hot guys they see are usually gay. Then I started thinking about anime characters *coughespeciallyHetaliacharacterscough* xD I am so weird.

      Delete
  5. will-kun
    just stopped by to say "hi" and seems like your having a fun time at hs... but its kinda sad to hear that pinmi is of no more but i wont ask why because thats private... so anyways hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. star kun back
    1. so high school is kinda a 'hard knock life" right duffy :)
    2. why do u feel fat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I sound so mean. I apologize for my moodswings. Don't take it too personally, kay, guys? T^T

    I LOVE YOU ALL~? Eh, maybe not ALL. ;D //shot.
    But yeah, I MISS YOU ALL! Let's all meet up soon! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  8. star kun here
    1. its star kun!
    2. me be calm that like asking angela not to like taylor swift or for me to hate broadway
    3. not take it personally how could i not

    ReplyDelete
  9. star kun back
    1. follow the british didn't they try to take over america
    2. and besides i am who i am this annoying glee loving person who ppl hate and talk behind my back so don't try to change me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miss you guys :(
    I don't know for certain, but I plan on discontinuing my blog :/
    It's like, really no point anymore... :(
    Nobody really checks it :/
    So... no viewers... what's the point of a blog?

    HS HAS BEEN FREAKING HECTIC!
    Glad you are doing good Emiko, since I have no classes with you :/
    But for me, it's has been crazy!!!

    I guess the fanfic has come to an end...
    Even though there is no proper ending :/

    But I did make new friends. And found a bunch of old friends/"classmates" sorta :P

    Well, I guess I'll leave it here...
    I need to work on my hw >:/
    Always, hw, hw, study, etc.

    BTW, does anyone have a FF account?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're discontinuing your blog?! But you have to continue the fanfic! It's the only thing that keeps me away from getting writer's block!

      I made a few friends too, but they aren't as awesome as you guys.

      You already know that I have an FF account.

      Delete
    2. Yea I know...
      I will update some day... I need more inspiration O.o

      True XD WE ARE SO AWESOME! XD

      And yea I do :P

      Delete