Sunday, October 7, 2012

New C-Pop Obession

I'm like totally in love with C-pop right now.
LOL. I can't believe I haven't explored this stuff until now. I feel so late ;A;.
It's really awesome though. I don't know why, but Chinese people just have like really sexy voices .__. //totally unbiased answer btw.

Anywayss, here's some of the people that I like so far :'D

Top Combine
LOL. I found them like awhile ago. I really like their music, but never really got very into them. To be honest, I've only ever listened to this song of theirs (and maybe like one or two others).. but I really like this one XD. I like how they mention their name, Top Combine, in some/most? of their vides. It's funny :>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVQ0K566cxg <- the only dance I can actually do! xD

Fahrenheit
Ah hahahaa, I like this song the most from them. XDD. Their other stuff is pretty good too, I guess :3 andd, I've watched the drama Ikemen Desu. It has like two of the guys from this band in it. LOL It was the first drama that I actually officially finished (I've started so many dramas, but haven't finished them yet).

So those two were my first C-pop songs ;w;

BUUUT, the band I like the most a the moment would be Hit-5 ♥♥♥. Ohmigosh, they're so cute and like awesome TTwTT.

Hit-5
^This is the first song I heard by them. I totally found them by chance. randomly clicked a video (because I thought the beginning picture was kinda cute XD). I think I totally found my new love ♥ ;w;. (besides Kat-Tun of course x3).

G.E.M.
I'm also into G.E.M. I don't listen to female foreign singers very often (reasons are too long to explain xD), so she's pretty good to have caught my interest =w=b. She's super pretty too ;w; makes me totally jelly.

Exo-M
LOL... they're like half Chinese or something like that, so I guess this counts XDDD. I don't knoww. but I'm really loving Chinese singers right now. ahahaa xD. They're really good thoughh. Meh friend, B-queer showed it to me. And all the members are so incredibly cute >w< !!


Ah harr, but I haven't really researched into any of these people yet T^T. I totally should. and soon. LOL. I'm such a late bloomer. getting into music wayy after everyone else did xD. but I guess I'm different like that, so ha :P

3 comments:

  1. Woman, are you aware that Exo is a KOREAN band? xD
    I'm pretty sure their Korean too.. although, you never know. We some Chinese members mixed/Chinese members mixed in here and there. O_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god. My grammar is so horrible today! I... I misspelled things, and.. OMG. *facepalm* -w-
    Anyways~ Yeah. Ex is a Korean band. ;D
    But... they might be part Chinese (some of the members)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Rin-chan,

    LOL. I do my reasearch, woman!

    Exo-K is the one that's like full on Korean (like all the members are Korean, I think)

    Exo-M (the one I'm referring to) is half Korean and half Chinese (according to wikipedia xD). Haha, so I count it as like semi C-pop?
    I don't really know tbh xD. I just got into this stuff really. Haven't gotten much time to research.

    ReplyDelete