Friday, October 26, 2012

An Individual or an Ordinary?

A few days ago, my English teacher was talking about whether we felt we were an individual or a follower. I personally would say that I’m more of an “individual”. LOL. Then again, would it be follower like of me to say so? Everyone wants to be an individual, and most thinks they are. Haha! Makes you think, eh?

And with this, I wrote on my paper, “I’m both” which is like a totally legit answer =w=b. It’s all a matter of opinion ^^. I’m both because sometimes I am out of the norm. I think outside of the box (and see that this box of mine is green with electric pink stripes 8D). I laugh louder than most. I dance in the hallways (even without music). And I like to wiggle my eyebrows in every expression I make. I’m just weird OuO. Howeverrr, I’m also not weird an individual too 8D (yes, it’s true).  I mean, I wear shirts and pants like you or anyone else! I fall in love, and feel sadness, and like chocolate just the same. I try to be smart, and become rich.

So what am I? An individual or an ordinary?

Oh! Speaking of being out-of-the-ordinary, I finally took pictures of my locker! Now, you can see it in all its awesomeness 8D. I’ve gotten like several comments for it. LOL it’s actually how I’ve made a few friends too XD. It’s filled with pictures of Hitman Reborn. Fans, or just anime-fans in general, always comment on it. I totally love how most anime fans in my school are so crazy and outgoing, and just love to talk about their love with other fans 8D. It’s fun! I feel so welcomed knowing that there’s other weirdoes like me ;w;.

*click to make image larger*

The red thing you see at the top of inside my locker is used as a shelf :D. It’s supposed to be one of those fold-out shelves that you put on the bottom of your locker. However, since I have a top locker, I have like a few extra inches at the top (it’s inclined slightly at the top instead of flat). I put the shelf on the hooks that’s for my jacket. Ahahaa, I put so much stuff on my shelf. LOL. I have a pencil case filled with stuff like a staples for my stapler, white out, sharpener, paper clips, and etc. I have an extra set of clothes, and emergency book (just in case I get bored out of my mind during my free periods), and my goggles for biology class.
That ugly, barf green thing you see in there is my book bag. However, I shove that in my locker in the morning, and put the stuff I need for the first half of the day into a much cuter, smaller bag 8D. That way, I don’t have this huge heavy thing on my back.

AND GUESS WHAT? MY BEAR STICKER GOT STOLEN TT______TT. I went to my locker one day, and ka blam, it was gone! My sticker of the girl is harder to get off though, so no one has touched it yet :’D.

6 comments:

  1. 55 million years later...

    Jeez, I have NOT kept up with this. I don't think I'll be able to make em all up~

    HEEEEEEEEEY, MII-CHAAAAAAAAN~~~~!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yea it has been awhile.. and dont worry take your time on catching up, I haven't been able to post much nowadays anyway :/
      Not enough time. I feel as tho all i ever do is hw. My brain is dying D; so sad~
      However, i feel as though a post about my sis is coming up soon cuz shes really starting to piss me off here >O someone save me before i die!!

      Delete
    2. Awwww, poor Mii-chan~~
      I feel like I've been doing the same thing >_<

      :(((( ................Sisters.
      Ah, yesh, I shall. I'll have to check your archives~
      How's HS so far?

      Delete
  2. YOUR LOCKER LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER THAN MINE! XD

    I have a Flying Mint Bunny on the outside of my locker and on the inside, there's a couple of K-ON! pictures and a couple of Hetalia pictures and a dry erase message board thingy with a mirror inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang Emiko! You have a bunch of more stuff than last time I saw it O.o
    See ya tomorrow :)

    Oh yea, did you guys here about a maybe storm this week?

    ReplyDelete