Saturday, February 23, 2013

So I've Changed a Lot

IM BACKK.
I haven't posted in forever, but I'm here now, babyy. And I have MUCH to share with you. Really, high school started out kinda boring as I was such a noob. Now thoughh, I have so many friends that it's impossible to say that my life can ever be dull anymore.

I think I've changed quite a bit in high school. Hahaa, as a middle schooler, I was all in denial and like "NO. I refruse to change!" I totally thought I wouldn't have changed, buut I have. Don't worry thoughh. I still be bringing in the ladies and being a pimp, makin' all thee boys jelly for my charm. LOL. Mostly because I've grown fond of corny pick up lines, and learned how to be all sweet, and give out compliments~. Howeverr, I ain't a man charmer anymore. I didn't like all the weird male attention in middle school >__<, so I became a little meaner. LOL Thanks to the advice of my Rinny-chan ♥♥. She was all like "Gurl, you gotta be more coldd to the male species or stahp complaining." I've learned how to be mean. It was really hard, but I achieved :'D. Like I've mastered the Art of Insulting like a pro~. But my natural charm still be workingg, and I got tons of new friends :D. Also, I've looked deeper into myselff lately too. I've realized that I'm not the happy-dandy, kind, and self less pesron I thought I was. AH HA. I'm totally a terrible person who be greedy and shallow and evil. You'll probably see why as I write more. YESH. I plan to write more often. OMG. I'll even use my free periods during school if I have to ♥


OH, and if you notice my speech to be a little weird... just ignore it. I've been influenced. //end of story. xD

Anyways, for my guy/romance life, I went through a roller coaster of TEN guys. Yea, in my mind, I'm a total player. Haha, not my fault that boys in my school beats girls like a 10 to 1. But don't worry people. I've FINALLY settled down, and chose my one and only ♥. LOL. Har, so yup, I've gotten myself a boyfriendd. And everybody be shipping him and me together. Wonder how they'll react when I share the news XD;;. Except BB, she thinks mah new love is ugly, and that I deserve better. AHA. Gotta love her honesty. But it's how I feel, and not her, so... ^_____^ //ignoring her oppinions atm. I bet she's just jelly that I got what I wantedd. UMPH.

Important part: I like himm. I don't care what nobody thinks. The official declaring happened like yesterday, so I can't say much about it yet. LOL. To be honestt, I feel like his second optionn though, which makes me sad D: but... I can't say I'm innocent either, so it's fair. lol. But lets see, I'll call him... Nairb :D. Haha, I "kiss and tell" too much >__<, so I'll just share the basics :D. Lets just say I had to help a friend out. Led to the meeting of him. Some subway rides home. A nice Saturday date. And it ends with a sweet clarification. ^____^

MOVING ON.
Another major thing going on in my life would be my beauts friends Stitch(fem) and Aladdin. Excuse the weird names, LOL, I'm using their Disney decided names (I'm Lilo btw). Ohemgi~. I played cupid for them on Valentine's Day, and they have soo much drama going on. The funny part is Aladdin and I are like frenemies, but we're like each other's wingman. XD. I feel more like his therapist though :V because the boy don't know what he's doing. It's like I have to reassure him about everything all the timme. Makes me so depressed sometimes .___.

OMG BUT HE FOUND MY BLOGG. Out of all the people who had to find my blog, it had to be Aladdin OTL. arghh. LOL I was hopping to keep it a secret in high school xD. Oh well~. Haha, but since he OWES me for being Cupid, he promises to not tell Nairb lool. Nairb is kinda stoofid though. He knows my username Emiko Seiei, and I was like "I use that for everything online." But he's too stoofid to think of using Google. Har harr. Cx Aladdin is so judgemental of my blog though. He be calling me too much of a fangirl. But like I'm just like, "As a friend, I don't care about your feelings~" Haha, that prhase doesn't sound right, but for him and me it does xD. But thee bitch stole that phrase from me by saying it all the time xP.

ALSOO. I've been in the cooking club for awhile at school noww. Don't think I mentioned this before. OMG. My club president though is soo beautifuul~. LOL *cough. I mean, cooking club is really fun, and I'm learning how to NOT burn down a kitchen (and some delish food recipes too). Haha, but my club president really is beautiful. AND she's super nice. Can you imagine that? Beautiful + Kind + Smart + Cooking skills = PERFECT wife. She's amazing :'D. LOL. She was my inspiration to think of the advantages of being a polygamist. I mean, if I was to be a polygamist, I would have one husband and one wife. A wife for all the cooking and house chores I don't want to do. And a husband for all thee fun activites. kufufu~. LOL. ofc, I'm joking, but it's an interesting idea xD.

OH. And I've started playing League of Legends. Mostly because of Nairb, but it really is a fun game. And I've met all his friends from childhood. LOL. Only known them for a monthh, but we're all pretty good friends :D. Haha, he jokes about me stealing them from him xD.

Anyways, yea, that's all the updates for now :D.
So see youu, and have a nice day >w<.

4 comments:

  1. fhlsdkfhlkdsfhldslflhdskfsdkfgdskfgdksfgldsfg
    Your life looks so exciting.
    And then there's me, who is pretty much the same as I was last year, except for the fact that I spend even more time on the internet than I did before, and that there are only four people that I talk to often in school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's totally okay.
      For most it just takes time to get really into high school.
      My friend just knows a ton of people, so I was kinda forced into knowing tons of people because she introducted me to a lot.

      Delete
  2. LOL I miss you Emiko.
    I rarely see you anymore now that you've got your new band of friends you hang out with a lot. Not saying I feel neglected or anything, it's the truth since I don't got any classes with you except lunch but even then I only see but not talk to you for like two days.
    Wow that was a lot XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have changed..
    I agree with Jessa haha.

    ReplyDelete