Sunday, May 5, 2013

I Fear for My Childrens' Stuff Animals

LOL. So I think my thighs are getting to fat, or my jeans are too old beacuse I found a hole in it the other day! It was a tiny hole though, so I thought "Hey, I can fix this!" I gathered my needle and thread, and began my patch work. And I found out... sewing is A LOT harder than I thought ;A;.
I took me three times before I finally got in a good strong patch up. The first two times, I sewed it up, put it on, and the hole oppened up again T^T. But as the saying goes, third time's the charm :'D. It finally stayed closed. lol. but it looks awful xD. I mean it does the job, so it's okay. but still. I only fear for my children when their favorite stuff animal rips. LOL.
 
I took some pictures of it with my phone though. just to show for fun :'D. Like my creepy needle holder thing? >w<
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment