Thursday, May 23, 2013

Everyday is an Event to Love (Now)

I love calendars. Being a visual learner, it really helps to see what kind of events are coming up, and be able to imagine how close they are to coming. I love checking off each day. On a school week, counting the days until Friday or Saturday. Checking off the days, waiting for something big to happen. Always waiting for any day but today. I like to print out a customized calendar for each month. I have this special place on my wall where I place my calendars. I've had one since September of seventh grade. It became like a day-diary kind of thing.

This tradition though... died since last February. February of 2013. I've been meaning to get back at it, but never really felt as motivated as before. stopped feeling the need to make it. and I've always wondered why.

Today, I figured it out.

It'll sound corny (aka this is a warning), but I think it has to do with Nairb.
February was the month we got together (ps. so we've been together for three months now! yesterday, the 22nd, was the official month-a-versary day ♥).
And... my theory is, maybe I stopped making calendars because I had something more to look forward to then checking off another day on a calendar. I have seeing Nairb to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment