Saturday, June 1, 2013

RE: Operation Change the World~

When I was in middle school, I found this cool idea on how to "change" the world in my own small little way. (original post about it here: http://emikosday.blogspot.com/2012/04/operation-change-world.html ). Basically, I got these little index cards that remind people that "the world isn't as bad as you think. Smile," and I posted it around the place.

It wasn't too successful in middle school though because I started with like 90, and I have like 70 left o3o. That's because my middle school didn't really allow it >___< and I wasn't allowed out to the extent that I could post it around public places D;

HOWEVER. I'm in high school now, and I'm thinking about trying it once more. I see people post this kind of stuff around my high school too, so I know I have the legits ability ^o^.




If you wanna partake in this for your schools, here's the photo that you can save and print out.
I know one of the commenters on the original post wants it, so perhaps others do too? >w<. It's for a good cause~.

A while back, I also created this other thing that my middle school guidance counselor allowed me to post up. I thought it was pretty cool, so I'll share it too ^_____^.


A lot of people took one of the little slips. Mostly females. Haha. But I was passing by the guidance room when I saw someone take it, and it made them smile. That's the purpose of this. To cause a change, no matter how small it may seem!

So I'm thinking about starting up this operation again. C:










1 comment:

  1. This is so damn cute!

    OMG I think everyone needs a lot of this kind of brightening little detail in their daily lives, ESPECIALLY in high school!

    I'd love to find something like that!

    LOL it'd be cool if we could really do this! But.. I'm not sure if I can do it. xD;

    But you should definitely go for it! DO IT! <3

    ReplyDelete