Thursday, June 6, 2013

I Love His Laugh

I love it when my boyfriend laughs at my jokes. LOL.

I mean, a lot of people laugh at my jokes (because I'm SO funny :P), but I feel so accomplished when I make my boyfriend laugh XD. idky, I'm weird. shh. Plus, I love hearing him laugh and smile. It's like the picture of happiness ;w;. music to my ears. the feels of love. XD. idk.. don't question me!


So I've decided to make that a new requirement for boyfriend worthiness. He has to understand my sense of humor XD. my very cracked up, awful sense of humor. LOL.


AND ALSO. I've been busy with studying and homework and life and nonsense, so I haven't posted anything like LEGIT these days. but I shall get around to it as school is amoslt overrr. YESHH. //tears of joy.
I have a lot to share, since I got them summer plans Cx.

No comments:

Post a Comment