Friday, December 21, 2012

Life is like a Bowl of Ice Cream

 
Life is like a bowl of ice cream. I'm the bowl. My experiences the ice cream (preferably vanilla ♥). And all the beautiful friends I have would be the toppings on top that make it all the better (like sprinkles and caramel syrup >w<).

And so, as you can see, today's post will be about my friends (again).

I'm going to start off with my two junior friends. Eui-chan and Natty-kun.
Now, Natty imo is really quite cute, and a super nice-guy kinda person. I love talking to him, and seeing him in general. Compared to my other guy friends, he's quite a refreshing sight to see... because all of my guy friends are arrogant and love to fight with me (is it my fault that I'm skilled in the art of insulting? xD). I'm quite sick of them at times xP. But I don't like Natty. Too quiet for me, and we don't have much in common :P.
I think my friend Eui thinks I like him though, which is really quite bothersome D; She's the kinda friend who likes to play cupid. Her and Natty are good friends, and I feel like she's trying to convince him into dating me or something. I really appreciate her effort. But she's shooting bows at people who just don't match. xP. And she's convinced my friend, BB, that I like him too. I know this because BB keeps making fun D;
For now though, I'ma just pretrend like I'm oblivious to all of this. LOL. Hopefully, they'll drop it soon xD.

But even with all this drama, I still haven't forgotten my friends from middle school :'D.
For the winter break, I've set up a gathering. I can't wait for it. Super superr excited!! >w<. I went to go shopping for presents yesterday, and I'm glad I still know them so well. I can go "spot shopping" which is something Choco-chan came up with. It's where you can go shopping without an aim, look at something, and just know what's perfect Cx. I also love how a lot of stores around me have free gift wrapping. Makes my life so much easier :'D //can't wrap for life. With school and everything, I haven't been able to go out in FOREVER. I forgot how tiring shopping can be, but I miss it so much >w< //girly ftw.

BB showed me to this little mall nearby, and it has this cute little shop that I've fallen in love with!! They had G-gundam models!! ;w; I almost went beserk. If they accepted credit card, I would've probably lost control and bought it (even though the one I wanted costs $100). Grr- why do models have to be so damn expensive TT^TT //sob. It was like a Morning Glory combined with Anime Castle. It was amazing~ ;w;.

Anyways, speaking of Gundam, I found a friend who also thinks Setsuna is friggin' sexy >w< !! And one who also shares my love for Kat-Tun!! And one who likes to give out candy like mehh!! And another who enjoys watching CommunityChannel as much as I do !!

So the ice cream is beautiful with all its glorious toppings ;w;.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Soul Sister~!
    Mii-chan~!~~!!!~~!!!!
    It's been eons! I see you've been enjoying life and growing up perfectly well-rounded. Miss you lots! Ahhh, vanilla....mmmm....oooh...that picture looks so....*drools...* Huh?! Ah, ehem, yeah, so, yeah! Decided to drop by and say hi~! Happy Holidays, by the way~!

    ReplyDelete