Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Lucky Ducky I Am!

A couple of my friends from middle school and I got together today to hang out for the holiday break. The beautiful thing is that everyone seems to haven't change in the slightest. Well, X-chan seems to have gotten a little bit "too cool for us". Haha, but all is well xD. We traded gifts, ate froyo, and had a tone of fun. What I found to be quite fun though was that I was like a whole two inches taller than everyone :'D. LOL. Sadly not because I miraculously grew over night, but because I wore the new boots my daddy got me for Christmas >w< !! Kyaaa~ I love them. They're ah-maz-ing~!  I mean the heel is like a whole friggin' 3 inches high (and I have declared them to be little devils T~T), but I still love 'em!

http://www.6pm.com/michael-antonio-malone-taupe?zfcTest=mat%3A1

I wore them out today, and was having a ton of fun. How I felt on the way home though was a whole other story though! My toes felt the slow torture. Gradually, my walking pace became slower to make up for the pain and I was totally being left behind. //boohu. When I finally got the chance to stop, I switched out my boots for a pair of nice comfortable sneakers that I kept in my bag (in case of emergency foot pain and whatnot xP). I placed my boots into a red plastic bag, and tied it to the side of my bag. Being the "smart" one I am, I double knotted it, so it doesn't fall. However, when I got back home....... my boots were missing >___>. FUU** !! Of course, being the crazy bastard that I am, I decided that I wasn't going to just say "Oh fucking well. That's too bad." No. Like hell I would say that xP. Instead, I forced my dad to get into his car and help me find my boots even though it was raining/snowing/hailing. Not to mention it was dark and we were both in our pajamas. My dad is nice though. He was like "I doubt you'll find it! It's not very likely" also insert some phrases of "You're so stupid!" and "I taught you better!" Haha, but that's not what makes him nice... xD;;. LOL. It's that despite thinking I'm a complete idiot, he tossed on his coat and gave me the chance to find it. Of course, throughout the entire time, he was whining like a baby and complaining about how he'd rather buy another pair than go through with the work of finding it XDD. We drove around. My face glued to the window, trying to look for any sign of my boots. All I could think of was "look for the red plastic bag. red plastic bag." I tried to convince my dad (and myself) that although it was dark, the redness of the bag and the small help of the street lights will be enough to spot it. We couldn't find it though! I was so frustrated. All my dad could do was say "It's okay. The price dropped more, so now it's only $15!" (lol, oh dad xD). And as I was about to give up hope, at the very last moment, in my perifpheral vision, I saw it. A small lump of red on the edge of the sidewalk. I shouted in excitement as a glimmer of hope sprung within me as I hopped out of my car (after it stopped ofc) and dashed toward it. I bent down to pick it up, lifted the flaps of the bag, and in the dim light of the night, .... it ended up being full of garbage.



LOL Just kidding! Inside were my boots!! TTwTT. You wouldn't believe how happy I was!! My boots are now in my possession once again. Soaked, but still beautiful ;w;. Haha, my dad couldn't believe that I acutually found it. He wouldn't stop laughing xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment