Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Thought In Progress

So my dad wants me to focus on coming up with an actual "niche" for this blog of mine. He suggested writing stories~. I don't really know what I want my niche to be. I kinda like just wondering in my thoughts~ as I do now.

I can't be that blog talks about book reviews because I don't read.
I can't be a cooking receipe blog because I don't cook... often. LOL. I'm in cooking club, but I've gotten bored of that lately :P.
I can't be that technology and gadgets blog because I don't tinker around very much.
And I don't want to be giving love advice or gossip stories because those usually end badly, or my advice skills suck D;

I don't know what to do.

I could try to write stories, most likely fictional stories. Those are fun. Creative writing is one of my favorites. ...but I can never seem to finish the stories. I'm not one to make promises when I know I may not be able to keep them, so all I can say for now, is that I shall try. I'ma try to write a story (: next time I am to blog.

I don't know if I want to jump into fictional writing yet though. I might ease into such kind of writing. Maybe I'll start out with memoirs. memoirs with exaggerations. memoirs straying from reality. I mean, that's what fiction is, right? Starting with a simple story. The truth with a whole lot of pa-zazz added.

It's a thought in progress, but we'll see. Dad just says to find a specific niche. I'm on the hunt for one now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment