Tuesday, April 2, 2013

That Strage Parent

My dad is quite the odd parent if I do say so myself.

Lately, I haven't been studying because I've found myself too caught up in the excitement of League of Legends. LOL. Sounds kind of lame, but it's a really fun game in my defense XD. It's come to the point where he's put parental control on my internet access so that it gets cut off at midnight.... or 11:59 to be specific. Gosh. I feel like my dad is starting to troll me xD;;.

Anyways, he doesn't just flat out tell me "Hey, you're being a stupid kid. Stop it or you'll be punished like hell."

No, instead the man goes out into the rain to grab a smoke. During his time out, he finds an old regents biology exam book, and brings it home. I hear him walk into the room, and say "Hey, you." Next thing I know, I have a small, wet book being flung at me! Good thing I have reflexes o3o... And to explain himself, my father goes, "This is what you should be doing. This is an example of some kid who's doing the right thing; who has the will to put effort into their life."

It's a strange method, but it really got the point across. I mean, my dad really knows how to hit the right spots for me. He knows I don't like competition or knowing that there's someone better than me. That's why I guess showing me this book, which probably comes from some kid living right next door to me, really makes me wanna go study, so I can at least beat this kid. Haha. As long as I beat someone, IM HAPPY. xD. This kid is pretty smart though, so I gots my work cut out for me ;A;.

No, but like, I don't know why my dad is this upset with me. My overall grade average is 95.5, and rising. I have 90s and above in all my classes (a 100 in Latin class). I'm improving. I'm actually working harder because of the fact that I'm playing games. If my overal grade average drops below 90 even once my dad will take away my allowance. I need that for my cake cravings ;A;.

Harr, BUT. I do admit, I should be studying for regents. It's almost time, scarily enough ;A;. I WILL STARTT. And I mark this officially. (cuz everything is better when it's official Cx). //determined. (watch it only last for like a week though o3o)

No comments:

Post a Comment