Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Movie Credits

I'm one of those weird people who like reading the ending movie credits. Mostly because I like seeing all the different names people have. Specifically the last names because I don't know many last names. I like watching the credits for a few minutes or so and finding my favorite last name. I like looking for ones that I think are funny or cool. hard to pronounce or figuring out their ethnic origin.

I think I like looking at the names because it helps coming up with characters for stories. I always have trouble with the name part of writing.

I have yet to find a friend who shares this same interest. Haha. I don't know why, but it makes me feel kind of lonely. Because I'll watch a movie with a friend, share my favorite, and watch them just walk away. Plus, the theater is dark and playing the ending music, so it adds to the lonely effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment