- Laughs at my jokes.
- Compliments me in anything (appearance, wits, ability, etc.)
- Pretends that he cares when I ramble on (about things like my love for bakery goods).
- Has nice, warm, big hugs!
- Can smolder like Flynn Rider from Tangled. XD LOL.
- Makes me laugh three times in one sentence.
- Dresses stylishly. B-)
- Brings me into daring, spontaneous situations (that doesn't kill me and are fun).
- Spams corny lines at me.
- Attempts to catch fuzzies on the street. ♥
- Loves children.
- Can match my witty, sassy remarks. But still lets me win.
- Has gorgeous hair ;w;
- Has green eyes
- Is positive and outgoing :D
Buuut, although I fall in love easily, it's really super duper difficult for me to stay in love with someone. particularly boys. LOL I can lovee any guurl forevs. Only reason why I'd stop is if she backstabbed me or took my last cookie. It's hard for me to continuously love a guy for a long time is because one little thing can make me wanna just drop them like nothing. It could be because I got bored~ or something about them totally went against my principles or I found an annoying trait I just can't stand. I can fall for you easy, and I can stand back up easy.
Keeping Emiko goes as follows:
- Surprise me. Be spontaneous. Become too predictable, and it's an O-U-T.
- Keep my confidence level up. LOL Make me feel like shit, and I'm out the door.
- Don't be too much smarter than me. Don't be too much dumber than me.
- Work like you have to win me over everyday. LOL I like feeling special. xD
- Be as loyal as I am to you :O
- Always compete to love me more than I do you.
- Pay attention. Listen. Remember what I tell you. I feel like I'm talking to bricks if you forget.
- Talk to me when I'm mad. Talk to me when you think I might be mad (because I probably am).
I've only had 2 (official) relationships so far. Second one is going pretty awesome. Dun wanna say how many Nairb has on the "ways to keep me" list, but he's doing a great job at it. I've learned a few rules along the way though.
- Cut off date is two months. Plenty of time to get to know someone. Feeling half-assed at two months? Then it's not worth my time.
- Wait at least two weeks before kissing the guy :o because kissing anywhere in between that time, the relationship is totally going to be physical base. I personally want something meaningful. a mix of passion and compassion.
- If he loves saying your name all the time, whenever he can, then he's gonna be special.
I still don't know much because not many of my friends have experienced relationships. It's all information gathered from my own experience. lol. disclaimer.