Thursday, August 22, 2013

It's All About the Mush Today

OH MI GOOODNESS.
TODAY. AUGUST 22, 2013. MARKS SIX MONTHS OF DATING NAIRB. ;w;

like woahh. I'm actually quite proud of myself since I didn't think I was the type to settle down for so long XD. hehe.

I haven't talked much about our relationship lately (which is surprising since I totally kiss-and-tell), but that's because I have Rinny to talk it out with so my blog got outta the loop XD. For six months though, I got to share why I love this boy so much!

It'd be hard to put why I love him in a few words or paragraphs. I love basically almost everything about him! Hehe. "Almost" because I must admit, he does have his flaws. Like he tends to ramble a lot, in ways where he says all the wrong things and sometimes upsets me. he likes to sing in the middle of our conversations. and Nairb falls asleep way too soon during late night conversations.

But as these flaws do frustrate me at times, I can see the brighter side of it as well.
He rambles because he's nervous around me. constantly trying. adorable. great when he actually finds the right words.
He's a really great singer. LOL. I can always continue what I was saying after the entertainment xD. because his voice is so soft and sweet and MUCH better than mine LOL.
And google tells me that people fall asleep in mid conversation in late night talks because they feel so comforted by you that they fall asleep XD. hahaaa.

Nah. that was supposed to sound adoring and everything. but it didn't come off that way, huh?

Anyways, all jokes and flaws aside, there are sosoo many reasons why this relationship has last this long and continues to strive. through thick and thin and all the mess. Because when I'm with him it's like the world disappears. All I want is to hear him talk to me, have his arms around me, and see his smile. We could be sitting in the boys clothing department in Target, and still make it the most romantic place in the world XD. It's all about the feeels.

OH! besides the feels, there's the fact that he's very stubborn. persistent. and tries hard. at everything. I love that about him. I could be upset about something and not willing to share, but he'll get it out of me if it's the last thing he does. lol. Nairb is the kind of guy who will push himself to carry heavy me bridal style down the street and to the movie theaters despite it being quite the rigorous workout. hahaa XD. I think that's amazing. He laughs at all my jokes, challenges my thoughts, and thinks of me as his one and only. Doesn't get overly jealous, but jealous enough. Wants nothing but my happiness, and puts my feelings first (most of the time. all of the time?). The boy even stops in the middle of walking to catch a fuzzy (those little cotton stuff that floats in the air)! It's all the little things. and all the big things. That added up, makes for the most amazing guy ever. Nairb.

If you saw Nairb and I, you'd instantly see how we're a good couple. Haha. And I'm not just saying that from opinion. I've been told so. xD
I can sit here all day naming all the reasons why I've come to love Nairb. all the little moments we've shared that'd make you go "aww" and have your hearts feeling all hopeful and loving.
But I have to go play Tetris with my family. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment