Friday, May 25, 2012

Oh Shnap, Time Flies!


Haven't been posting that often lately. I guess... it's because well, life is pretty good lately. Every day, the entire day, I'm having fun. I'm happy. There's just so much I could share with you, so much that's been packed into one day, that .... I just don't know how to blog about it.


I finally found some time to sit down and think, so I'ma blog >D. Been so busy lately with my Regents Exams coming up and graduation and not to mention Prom! >___<"

Time flies by so fast! I didn't realize prom was in just two weeks until Choco-chan brought it up the other day. It felt like I had so much time before it'd happen, but it's here. Oh, it's here alright O~O;;! I have the dress and the shoes. And I would love to take a picture of it to show you people, however, I'd still like to keep it a semi-surprise for my friends (a lot of them read my blog, so it's not safe to post a picture or two xD). I'll definitely take pictures of it, and show you guys afterwards! (not sure if I'll take a pic with me in it, or not xD;;).
But forget about the dress and shoes for now, I still don't know what I'm going to do with my hair or my face! The hardest part of it all >~<. LOL I mean, sure, people look at the outfit, but after awhile, they start to focus on the face more. The face is what's important. That's what everyone looks at in the end. Err- I'm thinking about going to a salon and having them do it professionally for me xD. Not sure what I want though :T.

No date to prom ^ ^;. No one has officially asked me at least. I don't really like anyone in particular either, so it's not like I can ask anyone. Yea, I believe that it's okay for the girl to ask the boy out. I mean boys take too long, and I'm very impatient xD. LOL so if I really like the guy than I don't see any point in keeping it a secret. Nothing'll happen unless I or him say something. And it's not like boys my age gots the guts to say anything, so who else is left to make the first move? The girl, that's who. xP. Haha, but I don't like anyone, so there's really no point.
I already declared that I'm going to prom with Nyu-san though ^3^ since she's meh hubby~. ♥♥♥. (you know, I found out I had four hubbies @____@. Nyu-san. Luchia-chan. Timmy. And Setsuna. Damn, when'd I become a polygamist? XD;;)
A bunch of people were joking around about me going with Timmy. To be honest, I really wouldn't mind. Timmy is a great guy :D. But it wouldn't mean anything special to me since I'm not interested in him that way ^ ^;;.

LOL at lunch, it was quite funny though. Since prom is coming up soon, everyone is poking fun at all the couple rumors. Like Luka-chan and Willy (some guy who's rumored to like Luka >w<). Har har, I think these two make a pretty good duo. However, I prefer Willy x Jay !! ♥♥. LOL two males, but they're just so cute together >w<. They're such close best friends that it's quite adorable :D. But meh stupid son, Ronny, decided to bud in on my second fav pairing. Now it's a love triangle where Willy likes Ronny. And Jay likes Ronny. And Ronny takes them both. He's quite greedy if you ask me, since he already has a girlfriend (I'ma call her Coconut, with a lack of a better nickname to give XD) !!
Sigh ;A; so my Willy x Jay pairing is dying. Which I refuse to accept. So I'll go smack Ronny later xP.

However, my most favorite pairing of all is Timmy x Angela !!!
kyaaa~. Those two are just so cute together >w<. And with this said, despite me being cool with going to prom with Timmy, I'd have to reject! Because Timmy has to go with Angela, no questions about it.

..............
yea, I'ma shut up now. Since my non-classmate readers have probably gotten bored with my insane rambling about weird fan pairings with my classmates XD;;.


Anyways, I'm going to my weirdass middle school prom on June 6th. I have no idea how I'ma pretty myself up at this moment. I'm kinda freaking/stressing out since I have a High School Class Placement test the very next day. And my Science Lab Regents the day after that xO.
And I have no date (since Nyu-san has rejected my desire to take her to prom TT___TT //heartbroken

Hm... this'll end up for an interesting event, I suppose ^ ^;;.

Stay tuned to see my post about it xD. (probably won't post until the Saturday of that week because I can't come home at 10 or 11 pm from prom, blog, and still get enough sleep for my test! Dx)

20 comments:

  1. yea i agree... time has flied pretty fast and it just felt like it been just weeks ago that we were freshmens well... emiko for you info again you make me sound like a gay guy... not cool XD....

    from: Willy

    ReplyDelete
  2. AL here :P lol I feel envious~ Dx there wasn't even a graduation for me or a prom. And then I wonder if hiding in the shadows and pulling that stunt was awesome or going up to the teachers and receiving my certificate would have been better xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time is flying fast~

    the grand final of the 2012 Eurovison Song Contest is today! I won't be able to watch it if I go to my cousin's house, though. Oh well, I've been wanting to go to my cousin's house anyways.
    BUT NOW I CAN'T WATCH EUROVISION LIVE!
    yeah, you can shoot me now for this useless complaining xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. xPPPPP Now I GOTTA tell you about my crazy family at school. Try to keep up, ne?
    List of peeps:
    Me (duh :P)
    H-chan
    I-chan
    N-chan
    Kay, so awhile back, me and H-chan were doing a project together (the kind where you have to raise a baby aka egg together and I go to an all-girls school so....) Anyways, I immediately called the position of mommy so H-chan was my hubby. H-chan is best friends with I-chan, so we started this joke where H-chan was cheating with me with I-chan. Fast forward to two weeks ago when there was this fashion show at my school. I looked so much like my mom that I-chan started calling me mommy and she called N-chan daddy. So I called I-chan Son aka Son-IN-LAW. Since I-chan needed to be married to my daughter in order to be my son-in-law, I made H-chan my daughter. And I didn't want to be N-chan's wife, so I started calling her Daddy too--so she was EVERYONE'S daddy xPPPPPP Toss in F-chan and T-chan who are distant cousins to our crazy family~ xP and even though she's my daughter now, H-chan still calls me Wifey and I call her Hubby.

    Whew~ xPPPP Good luck at prom! Sorry for the ramblings!

    --Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://the-anime-daydreamer.deviantart.com/#/d51al3m
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I asked you before to write about prom and you finally do.
    But.
    -FREAKINGEVILGLARE-
    ._____________.
    HI. IM. ANGELA >:((
    I hope you're ticklish. I feel like tickling you to death. lol.jk.

    On a totally sidenote that's random and unrelated...
    Did you know tickling with a form of torture? ^^ D:<

    ...So many classmates read your blog apparently..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh did I mention I sold my dress like 3 weeks before prom.. ^^; ha.. ha..
    my link is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. To Willy,
    I KNOW RIGHT!? :O It does feel like it's only been a few weeks ago that we were freshmans! It's crazy to think of how much time has gone by. And it makes me feel so old XD.

    And LOL tsk tsk. I know you're not gay~ ^___^. And everyone else does too since I wrote about how you like Luka-chan. Sigh, poor Jay. My pairing of Willy x Jay won't come true T^T. eh heh, then I guess I'll just take Luka-chan outta the picture >D. lolol jkkk~

    Haha, dun worry, it's okay to be a lil' gay ;D. You three guys love in the most heterosexual way <3.

    To Tio
    LOL there's nothing fun where you live XD. No prom. No graduation. What happened?
    Anyways, your stunts are dangerous, so no it's not more awesome than receiving honors from your school. Dun try and act cool, and steal meh spotlight on meh blog, kay? ;P

    To Katrina,
    XD that was a totally random comment.
    I dunno what Eurovision is, so I can't comment properly ^ ^; gomenn…

    To Eva-chan,
    I'm glad I’m not the only one with a weird messed up "family"! ! XD
    And no worries. You're rambling was quite entertaining x3

    Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE dA ARTWORK <3333 I LOVE IT SO MUCH. KYAAA~ >w< !! ♥♥

    To Angela,
    So sorry. Didn't really feel the need to post about prom until now xD;;.
    LOL And better late than never, I always say ;D…

    And yesh, I am very ticklish, so don't touch me xD;;.

    Yea… a lot of my classmates read my blog. Dunno if that's a good thing or not ^ ^;;

    LOL Your link is cool B)


    Ps. Why'd you sell your dress? @____@

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'm the only one in the school who even knows what Eurovision is...
    It's a song contest, (I guess you can say that it's kinda like American Idol) and it takes place in Europe (obviously)
    I was hoping that either Iceland or Lithuania would win. I just checked the results and found out that Sweden one. I'm fine with that.

    @Angela
    I agree. Tickling is a form of torture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Katrina: OMG I KNOW WHAT EUROVISION IS!!! (Thanks to Humon xD;;)
    do you read SATW?

    ReplyDelete
  11. ^^ Glad you liked it :)
    And thanks for the watch (I don't deserve :P), Aiko-chan.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @AiSuigetsu
    Yeah, I do read SatW! It's hilarious xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi emiko i'm gonna keep me as unknown for now
    u and timmy should go to prom together u two r so cute together
    poor ronny he broke up with his girlfriend and now he's butting into willy/jak kun's relationship even though my fav couple is willy/luka they r so cute together, he actually likes her but hes too shy to ask her
    @angela
    yeah u do that to emiko
    @willy
    yeah ik how u feel

    ReplyDelete
  14. To Katrina,
    Oh~ so that's what Eurovision is!
    Hm, sounds interesting ;D

    To Eva,
    Of course I'd like it! It's great~ :D

    To "Anonymous",
    uh... ^ ^;; it's obvious it's you, Gleek-kun...

    Anyways, idc. I'm into Timmy x Angela :P. Thus, I refuse to go to prom with him.
    Ronny and his girlfriend broke up, but Ronny still likes her~. So I dunno what he's doing with Willy and Jay xP. Like I said, he's greedy~~ xD.
    And gawsh, whether he likes Luka-chan or not. I still favor Willy x Jay <33 ;D.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Katrina: IKR! I learned so many things from it xD

    ReplyDelete
  16. gleek kun back
    is it really that obivious
    yay i got a long response instead of a face
    did i spell something wrong? is that wat gave it away
    well tecnechly ronny didn't but in he caputured will for a sex slave :(
    too bad u and timmy r so friendly and laughy with eachother i would know i sit next to u two in englsih class
    he does like luka hes just too shy and tbh i think there is a possiblity that willy is gay he hups pina during luchand viceversa but nothing touches

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! You know who I am.
    I want to say that someone should go out with you because you sound like a very sweet and weird person that someone would love to go to prom with you.
    It is the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  18. To Gleek-kun,
    I can tell just by the way you type.
    bad grammar. bad sentence structure. and just the very topic of your comment. it screams "gleek-kun".

    and >______> yea... Timmy and I just share a great love for all things Disney and same sense of humor. That's all.
    Angela and Timmy are so much more suited for each other 8D.

    To Anonymous,
    LOL Hi to you too! You know me, but I'm sorry to say I don't quite recognize who you are ^ ^;;. I'm very bad at telling who's who these days. (except for Gleek-kun, he's obvious to spot xP).

    And ROFL thanks for the compliment, but nah, I dun want to go with anyone at my school.
    Besides, who'd wanna go to prom with "weird", ol' meh? :P

    ReplyDelete
  19. Shnap, Jessa says that a lot haha

    You should totally go with Timmy! I agree with Gleek-kun, you guys are so cute together xD If he asks, don't reject the poor guy ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  20. Uh.. cause I didn't like it ^^;
    Then I got another one lol.. for really cheap. o-o
    I feel cheap but um. yeah.

    ReplyDelete