Friday, May 18, 2012

Writer's Block

Gosh, I am having a total writer's block lately! Yup, I'm being straightforward and honest here. A lot of stuff happened this week, and I just can't write about it. I want to write about it, but I can't because I got damn writer's block. Everything that I start to write sounds like crap, and this just epicly fails/sucks in general xP.
That's why I haven't blogged in a few days. I've been wanting to blog. Constantly, I'm like "I should blog about this later!" I'll even go so far as to even plan the exact words I'd say (or at least the first few sentences). However, when I sit down at the computer... all thoughts just disappear. It's like they never existed @___@. At the very pivotal moment of my idea, it just stops. leaves. goes away. ends. dies. D: and it makes me sad.

Har, so I decided to roam around on deviantart for inspiration. Had no luck xD;;. Found some great pictures though :D

And through my search, I came across two works that had a cute idea to it xD.

LOL smiles are free! I see no reason in why we can't give them out xD.
Like I always say, "People are most beautiful when they're happy." (and super ugly as hell when they're upset). So smile today. tomorrow. and the day after that. Because your smile is beautiful no matter who you are! I believe this to be an absolute fact. Being happy makes you beautiful; end of story. So smile, god dammit! >D

 ROFL XD AND I LOVE THIS ONE! Mustaches are just so much fun x3. (the person spelled the word wrong, but who cares! Haha, at meh school, there's this one perverted guy who wears this shirt with a mustache that looks like this. xDDD so this reminded me of him. LOL which is terrible because that guy scares the crap outta me ^ ^;; //shivers. I mean he's just so perverted that it creeps me out (it takes a great perv to freak out the perv).

If ya want, you can print out something like this, and post it somewhere. It'll cheer people up, I suppose xD. I mean YOLO ♥, right?

Oh! This brings me back to this thing I blogged about earlier. The "Operation: Change the World". LOL Well, I posted a few around the place, but...it started raining TT^TT //sob. It's still rainy-ish season, so I've decided to wait on posting them around everywhere. Har, so those few who were wondering what the hell happened to that idea, well now you know xD.


Well, it's like 11:20 pm. Dun really have any burst of inspiration of what to write yet, so I'ma just end it here XD. My brain usually works best on weekends, so just wait a bit longer, prz~ ^___^.


ps. I have a few ideas on what to write about (but due to my writer's block, I couldn't write about them). Since quite a bit of ppl has been active on the commenting, I decided to just flat out ask this question:

Which idea do want me to post about the most?


  1. Ways to tell if a person likes you (unisex version?)
    (LOL XD saw a youtube video about this. thought it'd be interesting if I were to write something similar to it.)
  2. Stereotypes >:|
    (a lot of people talk about this since it's easy to talk about since there's so many xD. Just wonderin' if any of ya were curious about my thoughts on stereotypes too).
  3. Prom
    (...well there's a lot of things I could say about prom, but if ya want something specific than just comment about it xD).
  4. My little siblings/family in general
    (I dunno. Any of you curious about what my family is like?)
  5. Facts about me starting from A to Z
    (xD found this idea online. lol. basically I just tell you a fact about me that somehow starts with A, B, C, ...and all the way to Z.)
  6. My mom
    (I'm ready to finally share! I warn you though. This is kind of a sad story. But a lot of people ask about my mom, so I have decided that I am ready to talk about the event :>.)
  7. Steve's death ;A;
    (my friend, Steve, officially died last Tuesday. I still keep him next to my desk. I just can't bare to hold a funeral for him :'< ....)
  8. Other
    (My ideas are kinda lame (now that I actually list them), so if you are more curious to find out about something else, than feel free to go ahead and ask/share the idea. ^___^)
Alright, so I numbered your options for you, so you can just type in the comment section the number of the one you want me to post about. Please pick only one that you want to read about first. And if you are also curious a tad bit about the others than list those two if you want, but make it clear which one is the one you wanna read about first. You may also specify what part of the topic you want me to talk about if you so please ^w^.

4 comments:

  1. The Idiot Orchestra~
    SIX SIX SIX SIX SIX SIX SIX SIX. oh wait that will just get me more curious T^T the rest of the options seem...:P *shuts up*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... one idea???
    Gosh hard choice...
    I wanna say seven cause I don't know who Steve is ^^
    But then again... five sounds cool :D
    SEVEN (for now...)

    (P.S. Do we do the questions for Topic 12 pgs. 244-276???) <--- *People are staring at it weirdly* Some of you folks won't have a clue what I'm talking about xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Six :>
    also, moustache is the correct spelling in europe I think

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide between two, five and six ( I voted for two on your poll, though...)

    MOOSTACHE (Hetalia reference FTW)

    ReplyDelete