Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pinata Project

It's almost the end of the year, and my Spanish teacher has given us a sort of "end of the year" project to do. We have to make a pinata~. For those who don't know what a pinata is, it is a decorated clay pot or papier-mâché mold filled with sweets and gifts and smashed open at fiestas. Or otherwise known as that thing people usually hang up in the air, and have a crazy kid whack it with a stick, blindfolded. Once broken, a bunch of greedy kids dash to the floor, to grab as much fattening candy as they can ^__^. 
LOL just a lil' random fact to know: Pinatas originated from China ;D.


Anyways, guess what~~? For my pinata project, I'm working in a group with Nyu-san and X-chan!!! \(^o^)/ !! Like KYAAA~!! That's the best part of the project!! >w< !! I mean, I practically die of happiness, everyday I get to work with them. ♥♥♥. To be able to work exclusively with meh hubby, Nyu-san and one of my role-models, X-chan has gotta be the most awesomest thing ever >////<.


Now, I really do wish that I could've worked with Choco-chan too D: I mean Choco-chan is just so epic and badass and cool. But nooo~. My meanie Spanish teacher just had to limit the group size to being three people Dx. I wish I Choco-chan could have been in my group too TT^TT. LOL I still hang out with her at her house like practically almost everyday though xD so I guess that makes up for it ;D. <3~. Yea, I go to Choco-chan' shouse so often, I could say I practically live there xD. Oh! Speaking of which, I remember having this dream where I waved hi to Choco-chan's sister. Yea, it was so weird! She was watering the sidewalk (don't know why....), and I saw her, and was like "Oh mi gosh! HI~!!! :D" And she was like "HEYY~! :D" and waved all crazily back at me. It was strange @____@.


LOL *cough. Okay, going off topic here~. Anyways, I think my group's pinata will turn out epic! ^O^ !! We're making Shadow, from the Sonic, and he's going to be holding Bomb-omb, from Mario. Everybody is excited to see ours because it looks kinda complicated. And it is @___@. I am almost worrying that we won't be able to do this (mostly because my dad keeps telling me how impossible it is for us to do T^T. like gawsh, not helping, dad xP). I'm sure we'll be able to do this though! :D And even if we can't, the Bomb-omb is pretty easy to make. Yea, we're smart, and came up with a plan B x3. If Shadow doesn't work out, we're just gonna hand in the Bomb-omb ;D. Our pinata is going to be 2 to 3 feet big. And when we're done, I'll take a picture of it and show it to you people! I was going to take pictures of the whole process, but ... that seemed like a lot of work xD. We're making the decorative kind of pinata, the kind that you don't break, because we don't want our hard work to just be destroyed in two seconds Dx. That'd suck. However, we cannot resist our destructive side to us, so we're going to make the Bomb-omb breakable, and filled with sweet candy ;D. LOL Nyu-san wanted the Bomb-omb to explode, but we weren't sure how to make that possible (thank God!), so we are just going to make it whack-able with a stick :P.
Oh, but before I show you what my pinata looks like. Here's the sketch of what our pinata will (hopefully) look like.




Had to white out the bottom corner though because it had our names ^ ^;;


 Oh! And as some of you may  have noticed, I redecorated my blog :D.
I thought some of you might have been getting tired of the Hastune miku themed banners, so I decided to add in everyone else too! XD Just to semi-mix it up a bit. LOL Next time, I'll do something different. Not sure what I'll do, but it'll be something special ;D. And I decided to go all "Pon and Zi" on you people (because Pon and Zi is just adorable, okay! 8D).
The picture I used for the banner doesn't belong to me (oh, gawd, I wish
Also, I obviously, didn't create "Pon and Zi" xD nor the pictures that I used. It was by Azuzephre from dA. Go check out the other incredibly cute Pon and Zi stuff >w< !! It's so "awww" worthy <3.
And for the bottom half of the songs on my new mixpod it's by a youtuber :D. http://www.youtube.com/user/thisozmcherry. She goes by the name of Cher. And she is AWESOME!! I swear, she can genderbend her voice so well. Starting from the song Pon Pon, it's her. She has such epic voice control. I lover her >w<. So I urge you to go check out her Youtube Channel!! <33

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emiko! How's life?
    Did you guys start on yours? My group started and it looks horribly TT^TT
    I'm being soooooooo not confident in my group. I can hear my group members saying, Thanks a lot Jessa, or some other sarcastic comment.
    Check out my blog for more details on ours! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops I meant "horrible" not horribly

    ReplyDelete