Saturday, May 19, 2012

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo

Got tons of work to do, but I gotta make a quick post.

While on my break from homework (xP bleh, stupid hw), I started reading this manga, Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo. I thought it'd be interesting to read since it's by the same person who wrote Yankee-kun to Megane-chan. And my assumption was correct! This manga is totally awesome ♥. I thought since the characters looks so damn like Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, the story would be similar too... b-but.. I couldn't have been more wrong. @__@
It's a darn gender-bender manga!!!

GOSH I SHOULD REALLY READ THE GENRE-TYPE BEFORE I READ THE STORY!

*faceplam OTL. I fail.
This happens to me a lot though! I'll get like surprise yaoi manga or something because I start reading without checking what kind of manga it is ;_____;. I mean from the summary, the story seems alright, but the actual story is just so wrong. Dx

LOLOL But Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo is surprisingly very good for being a gender-bender manga. It's kinda cute to be honest! LOL And quite hilarious too (seeing how it's by the same person who wrote Yankee-kun to Megane-chan)!!

Anyways, so the point of this was just to share that I'm reading my first gender-bender manga XDD.

I've always wondered how the hell would you write a story with a gender-bender theme. I guess I know now xD;;.

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo is an ongoing manga series, and has nine volumes so far. I read it from this site: http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Yamada-kun-to-7-nin-no-Majo. I've only finished up to chapter three. But I like it so far :). LOL so if you're not afraid to try something new (or "old", depending on what kind of anime fan you are xD), then find some time to read it~.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the suggestions, Mii-chan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol finally. Did you finish Yankee-kun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Eva-chan,
    No problem! LOL tell me what you think 'bout it~! :D

    To Nyu-san,
    I didn't finish it yet TT^TT. fuuuu**. I want to. But LOL I haven't been able to get around to that atm.
    I'm planning to around sometime this week. LOL plus, I've been wanting it to collect up a bit. I hate reading like two chapters, and then having to wait a long time for more Dx

    To Anonymous,
    Haha I love you forever too~ <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get the "520 1314" part...
    Then again... I don't get "Yankee-kun" or "Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo" either so oh well xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessa, use your Mandarine skills...

    ReplyDelete