Saturday, July 9, 2011

Another Trip to the Beach

Today we went to the beach again. Except it wasn't just me and my family this time. My dad's best buddy from high school invited us to go. The beach we went to was the same one my family and I went to for July 4th. My dad's buddy, H., said they should have fireworks that day. We decided to go with H. and his family because we didn't get to see fireworks on Independence Day. The fireworks weren't going to happen until 9 o' clock or so. Thus, we had to find something to do for 5 hours xD. The beach is also part amusement park, so we decided to hang out there. But the tickets for the rides are so damn expensive TT.TT we only got to ride a few. Well, the younger ones got to ride a few. I only got to ride the bumper cars since I had to drive for my brother who is too short to do it himself. I was okay with that ^ ^ I love bumper cars! :D
Today was my first one actually driving the bumper car myself. We don't go to amusement parks often and when we did it was when I was little. So my dad drove for me for all my experiences with bumper cars.
Anyways, it was so much driving one! :D I was really good at it too for my first time. ^ ^ I had total control. It was hilarious though. Because Z. (the little brother I had to drive with) was screaming the whole time! It was his first time riding, so he didn't expect it to be fast and bumpy xD. My sister didn't know how to drive (it was her first time too), so she kept spinning rapidly in circles. xD It was hilarious. My dad and H. joined in too. I kept bumping into H. xD It was quite awkward, but still funny.
I wanted to go again, but they were so expensive. A ticket was $6 each. That mean for all of us it costed over $30! It sucks :P I couldn't go again.
Afterwards, we went to the kiddie section. I of course had no fun there. But it was fun watching the little ones laugh and have fun ^ ^
Then we went to the beach. And guess what. After we waited until 8 o' clock, we found out that there was no fireworks!! >:\ that's not right man. Second time this has happened. Turns out they have fireworks every Friday. So we're going next Friday. Sigh~ I really wanted to see fireworks :( even if they're just loud colorful sparks in the sky that get boring after 2 minutes, I still want to see them.
Since, it was late, we all just went to a nearby calorie monster McDonald's xD.
Then we came home and started watching Dexter. Dexter is this super awesome show about a serial killer. xD You should really find a way to watch it ^ ^
We got the whole series, so we watch an episode or two every night.
But each episode is like an hour long >.> so we all end up staying up until 12 or 1 o' clock.
Which causes me to not want to wake up early and study, but I have too TT.TT

No comments:

Post a Comment