Friday, July 22, 2011

Just a Bunch of Miscellaneous Information

Well a few things happened that I guess could be interesting.
Yesterday, the UPS dropped off the tablet my dad ordered a few days ago. :D
Yes, I got a new tablet ^ ^ I was pretty excited.
The brand of my tablet was Adesso. I'm not using it for drawing purposes though; more of note taking purposes for class. I'll use it to write my school notes on it, and then afterwards when I get home I upload it into my computer. The reason why the tablet will be useful for school notes is that, it'll translate my notes into computer text. Then I would be able to search through my notes via the computer instead of having to flip through so much paper. Yesterday, I had fun playing around with it. It's pretty cool. Don't ask how much it costs because...I have no clue xD my dad was the one who bought it. But I think it was around $140. Wait...no I think it did cost that much. I remember my dad telling me. Yups. :) $140 including shipping. It's much cheaper compared to wacom (another tablet selling company or brand or something of the sort. and it's kind of expensive from what I hear xD).
And besides the news of the tablet, I'm going to the beach again ^ ^;;
However, this time I'm going with my friends :D so it'll be a little more interesting.
I'm going tomorrow on Saturday :) with Luka-chan and Rin-chan.
Katrina-chan unfortunately couldn't come because her parents wouldn't let her :(
Nyu-san doesn't want to go to the beach. She says she's too busy with tutor homework. But she finishes that quickly. So I think Nyu-san will be embarrassed to have us see her in her bathing suit. xD thus, I didn't push her to come.
Also, I'm going to get a little Exia figure :)
My dad's buying me one. The reason why I'm getting one though is so I can take pictures of it. .. um what I mean by that is I'm going to carry Exia with me, and take pictures of it wherever I go. Thus, I can post more photos on my blog :D the main purpose for this Exia is to substitute for me in photos, since I don't like taking pictures of myself. ^ ^;;
:D but I'm super excited because as you should know, I'm a total Gundam00 fan. So getting  Exia figure is so awesome ^ ^ !! Which reminds me, maybe I should show you some pictures of my gundam models :D I got some of them, and actually built like ...3(?) of them myself. :)
My dad says that since I'm going to use and refer to my Exia figure quite often, I should give Exia a unique and personal name (nickname-ish?). The only problem is....I can't think of anything to nickname Exia ^ ^;;.
Which is quite odd, since I can usually come up with names on the spot! I do it all the time while writing in my roleplays. (which btw you should go check out my other blog if you haven't already.)
I was wondering if you (the person reading this blog at the moment) had any ideas for what to nickname Exia. I'd love to hear some ideas :D I won't be getting Exia until a few days...so don't expect cute little Exia pictures just yet. ^ ^;;

No comments:

Post a Comment