Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Feeling Bla

Okay, so first things first. I have no idea what a bla feeling is xD
It's just how I feel at the moment, really. There's no other way to describe it.

I don't know what to blog about today, but sigh~ I would have to say that I'm having some problems.
TT.TT I miss K. !!!  D:

Well, I have his email and his phone number. I also know about his facebook account.
Plus, I know where he lives. (for sending letters possibly?....or other things like window watching xD rofl jk he lives on the 6th floor so that's physically impossible >.>...not that I would do that...xD)
So basically I have all the information that I stalker could ever possibly need. ...*cough* I mean contact info. ^ ^;;
But I can't do anything with it!! T~T
Hmph. :T What I mean is that it'd be weird if I called him out of the blue. (my friend said that I should casually call him and say that I was bored and wanted someone to talk to. But that's awkward too >~<)
I have no idea what to send him in an email.
And I don't have a facebook account, so I can't post some random cute-sy message on his wall to start some kind of conversation with him.
Furthermore, I've been having endless thoughts and dreams about K. lately as well.
I want so badly to do something, but my brain has not been able to come up with a single idea of what to do.
This is such a sad situation to be in. :( so useless
My friends say I should move on. I feel as though I should move on.
But I can't!! D:  (it feels mean to obsess over a guy and then just quickly forget about him when it becomes inconvenient.) [the only way where it'd seem less rude is if I start like another guy >.>]
Looks like I'm just going to have to wait until this phase is over. (which sounds totally inconsiderate)
Sigh~ and he was such great find in the male species. I mean how often do you meet a guy who is incredibly kind, respectful of women, a complete gentleman, funny, and insanely handsome? One in a million.

And btw don't you just hate it when hand-sanitizer spurts all over you when you open it?
It's a pain in the butt. Especially if it gets all over important papers.
...^ ^;; yeah that was random. But only because it just happened to me xD.

2 comments:

  1. What i do when i want to call someone is just call, but its natural for me to do this as i've had much practice. If you're nervous about calling him think about what you want to say and write it down, the easiest to start is just say hi and just babble on with whatever is on your mind after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh since you know where he lives, another thing you can do is call him from outside near where he lives and be like " hi I just wanted to see what you were up to, I'm at (ex. Starbucks) and i think its near your house, do you wanna hangout and talk for a bit?" the worse he can say is I'm busy at the moment and you can just say "Thats OK i hope we get together soon" than chugg your latte until you feel better.

    -Sola.bits

    ReplyDelete