Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Independence Day

I totally forgot to tell you about my July 4th! I'm so sorry >~<
Well, my July 4th was...okay I guess.
There's this beach that has a fireworks show every July 4th. Furthermore, my brother keeps complaining about how he wants to go to the beach and wants to see fireworks. Thus, my dad decided to spend our Independence Day at this beach. Hit two birds with one stone ^ ^ (this saying sounds violent xD and mean towards birds). Anyways, when my family goes out it takes forever. You know how hard it is to get two toddlers ready for the beach? Very hard. Plus, my sister didn't have the slightest clue on how to prepare for the beach either, so I had to tell her what to do. I swear, she's too spoiled and lazy. Everyone basically does the work for her. But my dad has been trying to get her to do simple chores like the dishes or something. She's not very good at them; needs more experience.
I packed my bag with basically everything. A towel, extra clothing, a jacket (just in case it suddenly gets cold. it happens xD), sunscreen, and so on. I like to be very prepared ^ ^. I'm glad I brought the sunscreen because my dad forgot it. I saved the family from sun burn ! xD
Once we finally got to the beach, we had to find stupid parking. Afterwards, we then had to find a spot on the beach. But my dad wanted to sit somewhere near the food area. Which was all the way on the other side. TT.TT there was so much walking. Once we get to the food stands, my dad gets some corn dogs and funnel cake. I was like "We just got done eating lunch!" and he was like "I thought you guys might want a snack." My dad is crazy >.> . . . The funnel cake was good though ^ ^
As we were standing there eating, we noticed signs that said "No fireworks on July 4th." Everyone in my family got so disappointed. I mean fireworks was our main reason for going to the beach.
However, my dad was glad I noticed the sign or else we would've stayed there until 10:00 pm clueless xD.
The beach was fun. I accidently grabbed onto a tiny crab thinking it was a pretty rock. When I saw the legs wiggle around everywhere, and felt it against my skin, I dropped it and screamed. Then I shook my hand (as if all the crab germs would fly off) and started shouting "Ew! Ew! Ewww!" A nearby elderly-ish person saw/heard me and started laughing. >~< Which wasn't nice at all. My sister started laughing, and said that happened to her too. Apparently, she told dad, and he said that we should have ve caught it, so we could eat it. I was like "Firstly, the crab is too small to be satisfying in anyways. And secondly, ewww > <" I'm telling ya, I have a weird father. After two or three hours we left.

2 comments:

  1. You should of caught it and taken him home maybe it could of been your next pet? Lol scared of a crab -Sola.bits

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you were scared of a crab.
    You should continue watching Shugo Chara, or at least read the manga. July 4 was Nagi's birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete