Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Studying

Okay, I have a problem. It's bad. This is bad. TT.TT and I can't stop it.
I can't study for more then half an hour without starting to get drowsy afterwards!!! HALF AN HOUR!!
TT~TT I just can't stay awake. It's like I start out all determined, but then the words start to blur and my eyes begin to close themselves; my  motivation disappears D: and I fall asleep. But I somehow luckily never end up falling/drooling on my book. I don't drool much, but even the slightest bit of it can ruin the book.
Sigh~ I really have no clue how to solve this problem. It happens with book that I'm actually interested with too. Like, I'm reading this book called Stolen by Lucy Christopher, but I can only read for about 30 minutes before I start to get sleepy. This book is pretty good too. TT.TT Am I cursed?! So I've developed a schedule, where I only study a subject for about 30 minutes before switching to something else.
If it continues like this though >.> I have a really bad feeling about my chances on that important test I've mentioned a couple of times.
Not only have I been falling asleep from books, I've been getting distracted lately. I can't keep focus. :(
When I start to get bored, I fantasize or think about more fun things that I would rather be doing. TT^T so everything ends up rather unsuccessful.
....Well to tell you the truth >.> this is my first day getting into my studying schedule. Perhaps, I just have to get used to the schedule; give it a couple of days I guess.
Sigh~ why do I have to have reading assignments? Personally, I like math better. I finished my math homework in half a day without getting bored. Math is just so much easier for me too. >.> However it's opposite for some of my friends. Rin-chan likes English better. She's pretty good at it too. Math is her least favorite subject. Me and and Rin-chan are very different xD, but we surprisingly think alike often too (like we have the same opinions on people and stuff).
Anyways, back to my problem. I need to find a way to stay awake while studying.
I could try and use clothing pins to keep my eyelids open like they did in the manga Yankee-kun to Megane-chan. xD that sounds painful though...and I don't have clothes pins. xD lol fail.
What do you do when you're having trouble with studying? Any suggestions would be helpful ^ ^

3 comments:

  1. I drink lots of iced coffee which keeps me refreshed and energized for a few hours, but i was never one to study. Hope that helps - Sola.bits

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Sola.bits . . .

    I'm not much of a coffee person, but it did remind me about caffeine. I totally forgot that it helps you stay awake. Maybe I'll drink coke or tea :). Those will help in the same way right? And thanks a lot for the advice, I appreciate it ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  3. no problem I really like your blog so i hope to see you keep going with this and check mines out when you get a chance. - Sola.bits

    ReplyDelete