Monday, July 11, 2011

So Much Studying!!

I know I've already complained about studying, but since I couldn't really figure out what I exactly I should be studying, my dad has decided to help me.
He found me this really great website that helps "drill" you into learning. By "drill" I mean, help you become faster at solving equations and stuff. This website has helped me quite a bit. But my dad is making me study so much, it's tiring. TT.TT It's summer. All I want to do is sleep and spend time with my sweet sweet gorgeous computer. (xD lolz yes my computer is gorgeous)
Sigh~ but I really want to do well on that test next year.
I don't think I really explained what this test is, so just to give you a better idea I shall explain.
This test will basically decide my future! It has a whole bunch of stuff on it that is like two grades more advanced then the grade I am in. It's a test to see who's smart and who's not basically. And there are schools that only except the smart people. Everyone wants to get into those schools, but they only have a limited number of seats.
Anyways, my dad wants me to study all day everyday. But you know how tiring that would be? xD
Thus, I made a deal with him. Four hours on the weekdays, and two hours on the weekends. That way I can still waste time on  have fun with my computer ^ ^.
I'm worried about my friends though >.>
Some of them are very self-confident about them getting into the school they want that they don't think they need to study. But I'm worried if they don't study enough, they won't get into their desired school. It's not that I don't have confidence in their intellect. It's just that, there are things that they could work on or review or be faster at. Speed is everything on this test. The faster you can finish this test the better because then you'll have to review and work on the harder questions.

my dad hasn't been making things easy for me either. He'll ask me to do a question, and watch over my shoulder. I start to get nervous, and my brain doesn't function well. >~< so I couldn't answer the question properly. I mean seriously?! It's nerve wrecking when someone watches you intently! So my dad lectured me and basically described me as "dumb" in a long fancy way. I wanted to say "It's not my fault! I know how to answer the stupid question. It's just that you watching me makes me nervous!" But I couldn't say that because he'll say I'm just making excuses > <
it's annoying when he doesn't understand and gets all grumpy at me.

Sigh~ I really hope I'll make it into a good school

ps. most of you might think I'm talking about college (SATs) and maybe some of you aren't.
I can't really tell you if I'm going to college or high school or maybe even a middle school. (lolz who knows, maybe middle schools have big tests over here, you never know xD)
It's not that I don't trust you (my readers). It's just my dad says I need to be cautious on the internet, and not leak out any confidential information.
But since I love my readers so much, I'll tell you this:
I'm not in elementary school.
Lolz xD that is practically a given from the time you've started reading. But hey, I confirmed your guess right? ^ ^

2 comments:

  1. If your worried about your friends why don't you ask them to come over to your place to study with you than watch a movie with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Sola.bits . . .

    I've actually thought about doing that multiple times. However, my friends has a can't concentrate for too long. They'll just want to get to the fun stuff after two minutes of studying. So I guess they're on their own :(

    ReplyDelete