Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Beach Again We Go~

So from the title you could tell that I went to the beach again. Summer time is a time of fun and beaches xD

Anyways, this time I got some nice pictures :D
This beach was a lot better then the last one I went to.
We went with my dad's friend's family again.

I made my first sand castle!! :D
I've always wanted to make a sand castle.
I don't know why though...it's just something I've always wanted to do. ^ ^
Well, at least now I can cross it off my bucket list. :) 
[wow I'm glad to say that I've been crossing off quite a few things on my bucket list :D]
Yes I made stairs on my sand castle xD
It was so plain. I had to do something to it.
Here is my castle at another angle. I also built a moat/protective wall around my castle.
I couldn't let the water come and destroy the castle!
that puddle of water is the "moat". [the hole that we dug and ocean water went into it]
the thing that's all lumpy in front of the castle is the protective wall :)
This is a picture of the ocean wave on the beach. I love this beach because it's pretty clean.
A jell fish that wounded up on land.
Sadly it died.
But the children (my little siblings and my dad's family friend's kids) enjoyed staring at it.
My brother actually poked it with a stick ^ ^;;
Looks like poking random things with a stick runs in the family. (i do it all the time xD)
And doesn't this jelly fish sort of shaped like a foot?
This is a picture of a cloud I saw while on the beach.
Doesn't it look like a mouse? or some kind of animal? :D
The sun behind it makes it glow and has a nice affect.
I thought this cloud looked like a robot or person waving hi.
My sister has no imagination and didn't agree.
Do you think it looks like a robot waving hi?

It's my little brother's hand (Ga.)
and
My foot! :D
Ah ha ha ha~ I'm so weird ^ ^
I was standing on "sand clumps".
I don't know why, but I like stepping on them :)
it feels funny when you do.

So anyways, I had lots of fun. 
The cleaning part after the beach is a total pain the butt :P
I hope you like the pictures. xD
And I love looking at clouds by the way...that's why I took pictures of interesting ones.
I can always find cool shapes in the clouds ^ ^
...but for some reason no body else I can see them >.>
My friends think cloud watching and people watching is lame, and they don't understand it.
I love doing both xD

2 comments:

  1. That's really cool. I can totally see the mouse and the robot in the clouds. Some people just don't get cloud watching do they?! Nice foot by the way, I enjoyed looking at it...? Haha great post :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup it does look like a mouse and i do see the robot and hes missing an arm. People watching is fun your friends are lame :P lol

    ReplyDelete